DEMOTED FROM LEVEL ONE SELLER TO NEW LEVEL SELLER

adesanmi_ope

Question

I met a buyer who came to me for his store marketing landing page which I decided to help him. During project I kept him updated about  the project and he sad he like the project. After I finished the project and delivered to him, HE ACCEPTED the project immediately because he LIKE it. 

After delivery, I told him that he will need to also set up EMAIL AUTOMATION for his store being an ecommerce store and the buyer said WHY IS IT THAT THIS IS THE LITTLE GAMES ALL OF YOU ARE PLAYING ON FIVERR? i asked him which game was that, and he said someone also did same for him without doing anything for him, and he started screenshotting the custum offers the person sent to him to me. I pitied him and try to console him but what he said next surprised me " I WANT A REFUND" 

Meanwhile, I have delivered the project to him and he was the one that accepted the order. I decided not to talk then maybe he is angry and I still went back to him, but he never said anything again. I thought maybe he have letgo of the anger until two months later  { which I am now a level One seller)when I suddenly recieve a notification  that says "THE MONEY HAS BEEN REFUNDED BACK TO THE OWNER"

The refunded money is not the problem but the problem is that I recieved the notification on 13th of the month and fiverr revolution day is 15th of the month  which caused my account level demotion from LEVEL ONE seller to a NEW LEVEL SELLER.

PLS what can I do to solve this problem? and Is it fair enough for fiverr not to consult the sellers  ideas before judging? Does that mean that the buyer is here to scam me?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 answers to this question

Well, I would love to know if all your discussion isn't an outside communication.

If it isn't the funds will be refunded for you because he accepted the work and you were updating him while doing it, Fiverr is not partial so they will find something to do.

That's the mentality most of this buyer has that people don't work for them but I find it funny why they don't trust FIVERR.

Concerning the fact that you were demoted to New seller from level one.

You don't need to worry, within the period of 30days you'll be promoted back to the level you are.

You were demoted probably because the buyer reported you or something.

Had it been you're in level two you'll be demoted too and a new sellers account will be blocked.

Within the period of 30days you'll be back to your level that's though it has condition (If you're not flagged within the 30 days) 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mayor_sales001 said:

I would love to know if all your discussion isn't an outside communication.

All the communication took place on fiverr and the buyer was even the one that accepted the order immediately after delivery and he told me he love it.

• Like 6