Finally I am a Top Rated Seller.

nemesisgd

On 7/17/2022 at 5:02 PM, nemesisgd said:

This is not a automatic process. I have completed all the eligibility criteria before last year October and from that onwards i am keeping that same rating till now. every month they are evaluating our profile and Gigs. There are some hidden criteria for Fiverr which is not revealed by Fiverr.  

All is well congratulations 👏 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, farshidesign said:

I am new seller. I want to increasing clicks and orders. Pls give me advices and tips....

On 7/16/2022 at 6:36 PM, nemesisgd said:

Hi Friends,

I am happy to announce that today I got the top rated badge from Fiverr. Last 4 years of continues hard work and dedication give the prize today. I have been working in Visual Effects category since 2018 onwards. I am full time freelance VFX compositor from 2018 onwards. I have completed more than 350 works in Fiverr. My main area of work related to  movie post production works. Last year i have fulfilled the eligibility for Top rated seller. So after that every month am closely watching the evaluation days for any positive action from Fiverr team. So finally after one year i got the appreciation from Fiverr. Thank You God and my clients who all are giving opportunity to work . I hope this momentum will continue in my future works also. 

Some Pro Tips for TRS from my experience 
1. Customer Satisfaction for every work🙂
2. Professional Communication throughout the work
3. Redesign the Gigs in Professional Way.
4. Make a Good Profile and Gig Description.
5. Make more returning clients
6.Instant reply to new clients 
7. Always follow Fiverr T&C
8. Avoid works which is not fully compatible for you
9.Be patient and keep trying

I hope this help you make more better.

Thank You
Ajesh

Congratulations.. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Lena locked this topic