Please help me about the Gig promotion

suraiya999

Question

7 answers to this question

You aren't getting orders because no one is clicking on your gig. You have to get people to click on your gig if you want them to place an order. The reason people don't click on your gig is simple - they are not engaged by your title and gig image. Ideally, you should have a gig VIDEO, not a gig image, this can dramatically increase your clicks (and therefore, orders). Your title may also be a bit bland/generic. You need to do market research to see what keywords and titles engage people looking for this niche.

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Promoted Gigs give visibility to sellers who are preforming well. I see your last order was a month ago, much like this seller that I responded to on the same issue. If others in your category are making more sales than you, they will get higher visibility and more impressions than you:

• Like 5

Elevated Gigs give perceivability to merchants who are preforming great. I see your last request was a month prior, similar as this vender that I answered on a similar issue. Assuming others in your classification are making a larger number of deals than you, they will get higher perceivability and a larger number of impressions than you:

• Like 3

Hey! suraiya999

No one clicks on your gig, hence no orders. People must click on your gig to buy. Your title and gig image don't engage folks. Thus they don't click. Gig videos, not images, can substantially increase clicks (and, therefore, orders). Your title seems generic. You must conduct market research to determine what keywords and titles attract niche-seekers. Share your gig on social media and try client hunting.

Thanks

seo_surgeon

Screenshot (6).png

• Like 3