Conversion Rates

mogb7d

Question

What is an average conversion rate for a new seller? I have gotten a bunch of impressions over the past few days, but my conversion rate seems really low at only .2%. I am not really sure what I am doing wrong. I have been on Fiverr for about a month and already have a returning client that frequently buys from me, but I am still learning how to get more orders from other buyers.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

Hi there! So your conversion rate is basically - out of all the people that clicked on your gigs, how many of them actually purchased that gig.

I remember as a new seller, my conversion rate was pretty low too. You are a brand new seller (as your profile shows that you joined Fiverr in June), so it’ll take time to establish yourself on Fiverr. As for me, my conversion rate began to increase once I received more orders from new buyers.

Some things that might help increase your conversion rate: adding to your gig gallery so that the buyer has more visual examples of what they will be purchasing and updating your gig descriptions to make them more appealing to the buyer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1