Gigs Deranked

davidharmouzi

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, davidharmouzi said:

Hello, i was a TRS for one year, i was demoted the month February, and until now i'm working hard to get my TRS badge but always nothing changed, i'm stuck in level two

I was TRS for around 4 years and then due to health issues I lost it in 2019. I never got it back and most likely never will. So.. just come to peace with the idea that it won't ever come back and you will be fine. You might get it back at some point, or maybe never, in the end you should just focus on delivering the best results to your clients. Also, the TRS benefits are mostly found in the Seller Plus program so.. aside from the badge I don't see any specific benefits myself. I also came to terms that once lost, that badge might never come back.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

That does not matter. Even if you have 1000 5-star reviews, a bad review will hurt you.

that's nuts. Because all I have to do to ruin a competitor then, is buy a service and give 1 bad review. They're doomed.
Same has happened to me. I am averaging high success in all areas - but the success score is 6... go figure.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

That does not matter. Even if you have 1000 5-star reviews, a bad review will hurt you.

That makes no sense. How can the number of positive reviews not matter? A seller with 1 negative review and 10 sales is not the same as a seller with 1 negative review and 1000 sales. There are no sellers who have not received a rating below 5 with sales above 1000. First, a negative rating is not always subject to poor seller performance; You may receive bad reviews by mistake or from a customer who did not know how to communicate well, or you are simply a bad customer.

You can't just flag a seller with so many positive sales for 1 bad rating! ha ha
That makes the difference between a professional platform and a minced meat platform.

As they say, then any competition just leaves you a bad review and you're out of the market. Wow, how they like to celebrate companies that love ground human meat 🙄

Edited by marinanp86
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, davidharmouzi said:

@marinanp86 thanks for the comment, im 5 years here, one bad review made all this, i don't know what should i do

I understand you and it seems very unfair to your level of sales that because of a rating they tarnish your reputation. In the end you feel frustrated for spending 5 years on a platform that only sees the drop of coffee in the glass of milk.

I imagine that with your sales volume you have regular clients, you can continue working with them and have more assertive communication, leave them happier than usual and get them to leave only positive reviews, then be patient until those reviews impact the algorithm and come back. . to raise your success ranking.
Unfortunately there is no exact time in which these things happen, it can be days or months.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 9:23 PM, marinanp86 said:

That makes no sense. How can the number of positive reviews not matter?

Sorry,
This is the harsh reality. Fiverr punishes you every time you receive a bad review. And if it is in combination with a bad private review, then it can take 3 to 6 months to recover from it. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2