FIVERR Help and Support not responding (even though it concerns a new order)?

Hi there! I'm a new Seller and just received my first order. Unfortunately, the Buyer can't seem to upload her documents. We both sent a message to Help and Support about 4 hours ago now. I also sent another message about 5 hours ago and another one about a week ago. The first message never showed up and the last two messages have not been answered. Does anyone know how long it should take to receive a response? The clock has begun on this first order but I don't even have the Buyer's documents. Very confused.  Any assistance would help!! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, omnilegentangel said:

Hi there! I'm a new Seller and just received my first order. Unfortunately, the Buyer can't seem to upload her documents. We both sent a message to Help and Support about 4 hours ago now. I also sent another message about 5 hours ago and another one about a week ago. The first message never showed up and the last two messages have not been answered. Does anyone know how long it should take to receive a response? The clock has begun on this first order but I don't even have the Buyer's documents. Very confused.  Any assistance would help!! 

It normally takes 24 - 48 hours for new sellers to get a reponse. If the buyer can't upload their documents, perhaps they can send them via a link to Google Drive, Dropbox or similar service? You can try sending a message directly to support@fiverr.com if you're having trouble with the ticketing system. 

Hope this helps! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, omnilegentangel said:

Ahhh.....thanks so much for the info! I will let the Buyer know. I thought there might be a wait (but I was hoping they would respond to the Buyer). I don't think they have responded to her request. Thanks again! 

Happy to help and I hope everything works out in the end! In the meantime, the buyer should be able to provide documents from a cloud service like Google Drive, or they can try to use a different browser or device to upload the files to you. 

Well, I didn't know what to tell her but when she asked if she could email it to me, I just told her "no" and sent her the Terms of Service. I'm not really sure if this is a "true" buyer because she kind of keeps going offline a lot and taking a while to respond. My daughter is also on Fiverr (although she's not as new as I am because she started Fiverr last year, had to leave it, and is just now returning). Unfortunately, she has gotten three scam-type buyers in a row (asking her to go off the platform). When you're new, it's hard to keep up with all the rules but I'm certainly trying. I signed up for Fiverr to notify me on my cell phone of any messags and it didn't work one day so now, it looks like I have a 2 day response rate. I was VERY upset and contacted Fiverr Support (but that was last week) so I guess I won't get a response to that one; it didn't even show up in the support chat). LOL. Oh boy! Well....at least I know that you shouldn't do anything off of the platform. I believe she reported the person and the next thing you know, they weren't there anymore. 

Edited by omnilegentangel
  • Like 1