What should be done to get back the gig rank?

janikabarman

Hello,

I've been working on Fiverr for 2 years, everything was fine. But I lost my account rank for 1 month, I can't find a new buyer's job. Contacted Fiverr customer support. I am trying  to do what they say but nothing is happening. What should I do now?

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, janikabarman said:

Hello,

I've been working on Fiverr for 2 years, everything was fine. But I lost my account rank for 1 month, I can't find a new buyer's job. Contacted Fiverr customer support. I am trying  to do what they say but nothing is happening. What should I do now?

If you're struggling with your visibility on Fiverr, you need to understand why that happens before you can do anything about it. 

A sudden drop in visibility is often caused by negative, private feedback to Fiverr. That affects your buyer satisfaction rate. 
The best thing you can do is spend that downtime working on improving your gigs. Make sure your gig descriptions are free of any errors.

Perhaps try to increase your pricing (Fiverr loves gigs that earn more, so increasing your rates can increase your visibility). Maybe you can stand out in your category by having a creative, professional gig video? They increase engagement with your gig, but only if it's professionally made. 

I'm not an author, but if I were looking for a cover designer, I would want them to read my book before designing it. You're putting a "face" to my story, characters, and ideas, so I'm a bit surprised that most book cover designers don't offer this service. You can't do that for 10 or 20 dollars, but it might be a nice extra—just a thought. 

Make sure to over-deliver whenever you get an order and treat your buyer as a VIP. Impress them! If you've gotten some negative private feedback lately, this could help raise it back up again. 

Best of luck! 🙂

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2