No Impression on Promoted Gig

pratyushgupta

Question

It's been almost 3 days since I started promoting my old gig which has around 44 reviews. But even though my CPC cap is on Auto, still I just have got only 2 impression. I was just wondering how is this even possible on a promoted gig? And I have got those 2 impressions after contacting "help and support" 2 times, 1 impression each time and it could be from them while checking. But the sad thing is, they keep saying "I checked and saw that you currently have one Gig that is active in the program". But if it is really working then I should have got more impression maybe no clicks but why no impression ? After so many years I was super excited to see this feature and was filled with hope. But again I feel like I'm wasting my time.

• Like 5

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, pratyushgupta said:

It's been almost 3 days since I started promoting my old gig which has around 44 reviews. But even though my CPC cap is on Auto, still I just have got only 2 impression. I was just wondering how is this even possible on a promoted gig? And I have got those 2 impressions after contacting "help and support" 2 times, 1 impression each time and it could be from them while checking. But the sad thing is, they keep saying "I checked and saw that you currently have one Gig that is active in the program". But if it is really working then I should have got more impression maybe no clicks but why no impression ? After so many years I was super excited to see this feature and was filled with hope. But again I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Promoted Gigs not only considers the bid price, but the quality of your gig - and that's quality based on your performance metrics and relevancy. Here's what the Help Center says on Promoted Gigs (see below): https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010393757-Promoted-Gigs-Terms-of-Service

Bids. A bid is the highest amount the Seller is willing to pay for one click on their Promoted Gig’s Ad. Higher bids may increase Sellers’ chances of winning auctions, however, other metrics such as relevancy, quality or the likelihood of views or sales are also taken into consideration for determining the Gig’s “Ad rank”, which ultimately determines the auction winners.

Since your last order was 1 year ago, your gig is not seen as "relevant" because the likelihood of sales for your gig is lower than your competition. So your ad is not getting seen.

If your gig is performing well, Promoted Gigs is well worth your money. I'm getting 10-11x returns from promoting my best-selling gig (which seems typical based on other posts I see on the forum). However, Fiverr only wants to promote gigs that are high performing and doing well, so if your gig is not doing well, it might not be worth your money to use Promoted Gigs.

• Like 3