Fiverr's Choice Dillemma

ajomss

Question

What exactly qualifies sellers for "Fiverr's Choice" badge? 

So many times I have read it that getting returning buyers is key. Sometimes, I would go through gigs for sellers with the badge but not a single returning buyer will be on the review page, or maybe they didn't drop their reviews. 

Anyone who can help clear the air? 

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, ajomss said:

What exactly qualifies sellers for "Fiverr's Choice" badge? 

So many times I have read it that getting returning buyers is key. Sometimes, I would go through gigs for sellers with the badge but not a single returning buyer will be on the review page, or maybe they didn't drop their reviews. 

Anyone who can help clear the air? 

You receive the badge if the algorithm thinks that you deliver excellent value to buyers.

This is determined based on a number of factors, the biggest being your buyer satisfaction rate and overall gig quality.

Fiverr asks buyers to rate you based on the value they think your gig had. So if you receive excellent private feedback from your buyers, that will help towards getting this badge. 

I have a theory that if you deliver a Fiverr's Choice order and you get great private feedback, this will increase your chance even more of getting it again. 

When it comes to returning buyers in the reviews, I have tons of returning buyers (60-70% of my business is returning buyers) and only a few of them leaves a review every time. When you order from someone 10 times in a month, you don't take the time to answer surveys and reviews every single time. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, smashradio said:

You receive the badge if the algorithm thinks that you deliver excellent value to buyers.

This is determined based on a number of factors, the biggest being your buyer satisfaction rate and overall gig quality.

Fiverr asks buyers to rate you based on the value they think your gig had. So if you receive excellent private feedback from your buyers, that will help towards getting this badge. 

I have a theory that if you deliver a Fiverr's Choice order and you get great private feedback, this will increase your chance even more of getting it again. 

When it comes to returning buyers in the reviews, I have tons of returning buyers (60-70% of my business is returning buyers) and only a few of them leaves a review every time. When you order from someone 10 times in a month, you don't take the time to answer surveys and reviews every single time. 

Thanks. This is was helpful. 

• Like 2