Payoneer to HBL late payment ISSUE

HI to all , I have the problem through to get the money from Payoneer to HBL . I transferred $1300 to my Local HBL account on (5th July 2022) but I did not receive it till yet. I asked to payoneer and they said we have sent your money on (5th July 2022). But local bank said we do not have any payment. I also contacted with HBL remittance Dept. and they check tranfer ID + Transaction Id. But they are saying we do not have such transfer in our account . I really want this money on urgent basic. Any best possible solution ?

Shafaqat Ali
Thanks

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Only Payoneer Support can give the solution. You should receive an email from Payoneer mentioning how long it will take to transect to your account. There has a period of 5 business day. But Ask Payoneer support about what's wrong.

• Like 6

Happenend to me once. HBL told me same. Then I contacted the Payonner Live chat and they said amount will be tranferred within a day. And it was. Also they told me that Proceess completed doesnt mean amount is transferred, it just me everything was good and amount will be transerred soon.

Also happened with one of my friend, he got payment in HBL after 28 days.

• Like 5