Is it better to delete the account and open a new one?

rofiqul490

Question

My Fiverr account was opened in 2020. So far, I've completed three orders and canceled three orders. When I give a gig to this account, I do not get clicks or impressions. What should I do now? Is it better to delete the account and open a new one?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

1 minute ago, rofiqul490 said:

My Fiverr account was opened in 2020. So far, I've completed three orders and canceled three orders. When I give a gig to this account, I do not get clicks or impressions. What should I do now? Is it better to delete the account and open a new one?

It's better to consider why a whopping 50% of your orders got canceled in the first place. Then you should re-evaluate this whole "being a freelancer" thing. Did you start out with a proper business plan? Do you have the skills to offer what you want to sell and do a great job? 

I'd start there, before thinking that something was/is wrong with your account. 

To answer your question: if your stats have dropped down to a 50% order completion rate, it's going to be nearly impossible to get out of it unless you manage to land jobs via custom offers or have regular buyers already. 

But even if you delete your current account and make a new one, it won't matter unless you sort out the things I mentioned above, like having a great service/product, a business plan, and the skills to execute that plan. 

• Like 4