Can a Fiverr withdrawal be reversed?

writersdesklog

Hello, I initially asked Fiverr support to remove my Payoneer account from my Fiverr. I was attended to and told that the request is done after I have submitted the needed information. I tried making withdrawal to my new Payoneer account, but only to discover that my payment was sent to the old account on request to remove. Now I have got no pay on my new Payoneer. Which means the old one I requested to be removed was not removed and the agent told me it has been detached, and gave me a go-ahead to add the new account. How do I get back my money? Can my money be refunded back to my Fiverr account? I feel so bad because it's a waste of effort after working so hard to get these funds. Now my fund is gone into thin air. Please, help me. I need to take care of myself and my family. I have proof to show the customer support assured me of detaching the old account, which was not done.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, writersdesklog said:

Hello, I initially asked Fiverr support to remove my Payoneer account from my Fiverr. I was attended to and told that the request is done after I have submitted the needed information. I tried making withdrawal to my new Payoneer account, but only to discover that my payment was sent to the old account on request to remove. Now I have got no pay on my new Payoneer. Which means the old one I requested to be removed was not removed and the agent told me it has been detached, and gave me a go-ahead to add the new account. How do I get back my money? Can my money be refunded back to my Fiverr account? I feel so bad because it's a waste of effort after working so hard to get these funds. Now my fund is gone into thin air. Please, help me. I need to take care of myself and my family. I have proof to show the customer support assured me of detaching the old account, which was not done.

As far as I know you, you can't reverse a withdrawal. Customer support can't help you if the money has been sent, because it's no longer in the hands of Fiverr. If the money is outside of the Fiverr system (which happens almost instantly when you hit the withdraw button) Fiverr can't do anything about it. 

You should contact Payoneer in this case. Maybe they can help you to locate and transfer the funds to your new account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2