Order Cancellations

connorpeck

Hi, 

so I had an order that I cancelled on June 8th. I reached out to customer support and they were able to restore my order completion rate to 100% and said it wouldn't affect my profile. So far I'm seeing a drop in stats (Impressions, clicks, orders, etc). Am I still affected regardless of what customer support said? Once the 60 day window passes and that cancellation officially drops off my profile should I see a rise in my stats again?

Thanks,

Connor!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, connorpeck said:

Hi, 

so I had an order that I cancelled on June 8th. I reached out to customer support and they were able to restore my order completion rate to 100% and said it wouldn't affect my profile. So far I'm seeing a drop in stats (Impressions, clicks, orders, etc). Am I still affected regardless of what customer support said? Once the 60 day window passes and that cancellation officially drops off my profile should I see a rise in my stats again?

Thanks,

Connor!

If support said they raised your stats back to 100% again, and that is indeed the case, you shouldn't be affected by that cancelation. If your impressions, clicks and orders have gone down, it might be for a different reason, like receiving negative private feedback on an order. It could also be a simple case of gig rotations in search results. 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1