Long-term client not reviewing completed orders

brianorambui

Question

Hi y'all!

I have this awesome client that I have worked with for over a year. He has a steady flow of jobs and is generally nice.

The only one problem I have with him is that he lets all the orders auto-approve. I have tried engaging him on the same but he ignores my requests. Funny enough, if I ask anything regarding the order instructions, he'll respond almost immediately.

I figured that maybe he doesn't have the time or doesn't want reviews on his page (since you have to review the buyer to see their review), but I told him he can "mark the order as complete" instead. 

NB: I should mention that I'm in the "Early Payout" program. I can withdraw payment for an order as soon as the buyer leaves a review or marks it complete, as opposed to waiting for 2 weeks. 

So my question is, could there be any other reason he's ignoring my "simple" request?

Edited by brianorambui
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

It absolutely depends on him. You can ask him to approve the delivery once done. You can tell him that if he approve the delivery then you can withdraw the fund immediately but if the order gets completed automatically then it takes 14 days to allow withdrawal. Hope he'll understand and approve your delivery. 

Best of luck!

• Like 2