Website not working on Firefox in 4k

jerzywicher

Fiverr clogs-up my Firefox when I try to load it on my 4K screen. The browser gives me the following message:

This page is slowing don Firefox. To speed up your browser, stop this page.

When I switch my system resolution to FHD the website works normally.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, jerzywicher said:

Fiverr clogs-up my Firefox when I try to load it on my 4K screen. The browser gives me the following message:

This page is slowing don Firefox. To speed up your browser, stop this page.

When I switch my system resolution to FHD the website works normally.

Have you tried different browsers? Does the same issue ocurr there? 

Firefox uses their own engine to render website. According to this survey, Firefox had a 3,26% market share in june. 

We can't expect developers to focus on a browser with an entirely different render engine, when it has 3,26% market share. Especially considering that most modern browsers all run on the same code: Chromium. It runs Edge, Chrome, Brave, Vivaldi and so on. 

Why are you using Firefox? If it's for privacy, you're better off using Brave. It's a much more privacy focused browser, it supports Chrome extensions and it runs on Chromium. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1

Yes, the issue seems to not happen on Chrome. It is a bug, so I reported it here. I have a personal preference towards Firefox and I don't intend to be changing it because of code of one website. It would be easier for me to change the service provider of freelancers, rathern than my browser.

• Like 1