Why is my response time 20 hours?

akurionyx

My response time is an average of 20 hours. I don't understand why, because I always respond to messages within minutes of receiving them unless I'm sleeping, and even then, 20 hours is ridiculous.

Why is it like this?

Also, I'm aware this thread is old, this was just the most relevant.

Edited by akurionyx
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, akurionyx said:

My response time is an average of 20 hours. I don't understand why, because I always respond to messages within minutes of receiving them unless I'm sleeping, and even then, 20 hours is ridiculous. Why is it like this?

It's possible that a message that ended up in your spam folder is throwing it off. Fiverr says that marking something as spam won't affect your response time/rate, but there's a bug or glitch or error that sometimes shows up. One way to prevent it (or at least reduce the response time) is to reply to the spam with a simple 'no' before marking it as such. Otherwise, response time/rate is based on a 60-day cycle, so whatever message is causing the 20 hour response time should cycle out in 60 days.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011451678-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time--rate?segment=seller

• Like 2
  • Up 2