Not Getting Top Rated Badge

romailshah

I am quite worried as I have 1800+ review and 100% stats on my dashboard and still I didn't get Top Rated badge for around 2 years. I am waiting for the TOP RATED BADGE for around 2 years and I didn't get the badge yet 😞 That is very sad and annoying.

Please help me out, I will be really grateful.

My Niche is: WordPress & SEO

Much thanks,
Romail

• Like 7

Hi @romailshah, Last month I reached out to the Top Rated Sellers that I knew on the platform to get their take on the requirements to get the badge. I'm linking you to my summary of all the comments, but feel free to read everyone's comments on this thread! I suspect you might be dealing with Point #3, since you are the second person I've met on the forum in your category that meets all the requirements for TRS (but hasn't gotten it yet). Unfortunately, not everyone who qualifies for Top Rated Seller gets that badge:

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, romailshah said:

I am quite worried as I have 1800+ review and 100% stats on my dashboard and still I didn't get Top Rated badge for around 2 years. I am waiting for the TOP RATED BADGE for around 2 years and I didn't get the badge yet 😞 That is very sad and annoying.

Please help me out, I will be really grateful.

My Niche is: WordPress & SEO

Much thanks,
Romail

Becoming a Top Rated Seller has to do with way more than the number of reviews and your stats. It's a manual selection by Fiverr, based on several additional quality metrics. 

To become a Top Rated Seller, you have to be handpicked by Fiverr for your excellence. They will look at your previous orders, communication with buyers, gig quality and buyer satisfaction rate. All of this + more goes into consideration. 

In other words: you might have a gazillion five-star reviews, but it doesn't matter much if you want to become Top Rated. 

Stop worrying so much about badges and levels. I was a level two for many years before I was selected as a TRS. The whole point of the top rated badge, is that it's reserved for the best of the best. The absolute creme de la creme on Fiverr. If you're not there yet, keep working to improve every day. 

You might become a TRS one day. You might not. Your goal should not be a badge. It should be making your customers happy. If you get stuck on the badge-mania, you'll only bring yourself down every month when you don't get it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2022 at 4:50 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @romailshah, Last month I reached out to the Top Rated Sellers that I knew on the platform to get their take on the requirements to get the badge. I'm linking you to my summary of all the comments, but feel free to read everyone's comments on this thread! I suspect you might be dealing with Point #3, since you are the second person I've met on the forum in your category that meets all the requirements for TRS (but hasn't gotten it yet). Unfortunately, not everyone who qualifies for Top Rated Seller gets that badge:

Thank you so much - it was very informative. Hopefully I will try some of these tips and get the badge in future. Finger Crossed !

23 hours ago, smashradio said:

Becoming a Top Rated Seller has to do with way more than the number of reviews and your stats. It's a manual selection by Fiverr, based on several additional quality metrics. 

To become a Top Rated Seller, you have to be handpicked by Fiverr for your excellence. They will look at your previous orders, communication with buyers, gig quality and buyer satisfaction rate. All of this + more goes into consideration. 

In other words: you might have a gazillion five-star reviews, but it doesn't matter much if you want to become Top Rated. 

Stop worrying so much about badges and levels. I was a level two for many years before I was selected as a TRS. The whole point of the top rated badge, is that it's reserved for the best of the best. The absolute creme de la creme on Fiverr. If you're not there yet, keep working to improve every day. 

You might become a TRS one day. You might not. Your goal should not be a badge. It should be making your customers happy. If you get stuck on the badge-mania, you'll only bring yourself down every month when you don't get it. 

Much appreciated for the good stuff. I agree - I always focus on customer satisfaction, even though when the order is completed and buyer ask for minor favor, I always try to do for free. But, let's see . Wish me luck :) 

• Like 1