Account Temporarily Disables And 5 Gigs got denied

heyhilaal

Question

Hello, I need help, my account is restricted, I have access to it, I can withdraw my funds, but I do not receive a message and my GIG has been denied. I understand that I made mistakes (POSTING OFFERS IN BUYERS REQUESTS) and I am paying the consequences, I am sad, and I would like to correct my mistake ... I want to ask, is it possible for me to recover the status of my account? or do you think there will be no way

Edited by heyhilaal
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

5 minutes ago, heyhilaal said:

I didn't know that the activity I am doing was against fiverr rules. kindly reactivate my account

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will have to wait for the result of the review.

• Like 2