Didn't receive any order yet why?

wordpres_setter

11 minutes ago, wordpres_setter said:

can anyone please guide me how to get an order my account is 3 to 4 years older but didn't receive any order yet.

What have you done in the 3 - 4 years you have been on the platform, to improve your business, research your buyers, their needs and how you can offer a unique and attractive solution? Or are you just another Wordpress seller amongst tens of thousands of other Wordpress sellers? 

How much time have you spent researching how Fiverr works, and how to succeed on the platform? 

• Like 16
  • Up 2

First Order Best Practices

Tips to help you ensure that you achieve First Order Best Practices:

1. First things first! Always remember to answer your buyers right away, or at least as soon as possible.

By answering your buyers promptly, it immediately makes them feel at ease - knowing that you are on the ball and readily available. During the initial chat, let them know that you’ve read all of their specific requirements and that if you have any questions, you’ll be sure to ask them to ensure clarity.

2. Provide your buyers with regular progress updates throughout the stages of the order. You can do this by:

• Sending drafts at various stages throughout the order.
  • Providing in-process updates.
  • Providing your buyers with enough time to send you any feedback they may have in relation to the order.
  • Remember: Your buyers expect the final delivery on the delivery date as set in the order. Make sure that you have set aside enough time for any order revisions required prior to the delivery date.

Communicating throughout the entire order process and delivering on time creates an environment of trust and quality that keeps your customers coming back for more.

3. If you feel that you won’t have enough time to complete the delivery...

Please make use of the Resolution Center. Here, you can ask the buyer to extend the delivery time if required. If you find yourself extending your deliveries on a regular basis, we recommend that you update your Gig and set a delivery time with which you feel more comfortable.

Fiverr help 

• Like 7

It might be something to do with your "I will create amazing wordpress website design and development" gig
image saying "website development form scratch" and "For ant other tasks.."

And gig "I will build a professional website with elementor pro" saying "wordpres" in the search tags instead of "wordpress". Maybe your username having only 1 s in "wordpres" might also affect things.

But if those 2 gigs were only created in the last few months those 2 gig aren't the reason you haven't received an order for years. The reason for not having orders in the other years will have been related to whatever other gigs you had active then.

I agree with others who are suggesting to try the buyer request section.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 7/13/2022 at 1:06 PM, wordpres_setter said:

can anyone please guide me how to get an order my account is 3 to 4 years older but didn't receive any order yet.

Here are some tips that may help you get your first order:

1. Update your profile: Make sure your profile is complete and presents your skills and experience in a clear and professional way. Include a professional profile photo and a well-written description of your skills, experience, and services.

2. Create high-quality gigs: Create gigs that are well-optimized for search engines and clearly describe what services you offer. Make sure to use attractive images, clear descriptions, and relevant keywords.

3. Promote your gigs: Promote your gigs on social media, blogs, and other platforms where your target audience is active. You can also participate in online forums and groups related to your niche to promote your services.

4. Offer competitive pricing: Check the pricing of similar services offered by other sellers on Fiverr and offer competitive rates. You may also consider offering discounted rates to attract new clients.

5. Communicate effectively: Respond to messages from potential clients promptly and professionally. Make sure to address their questions and concerns in a clear and concise manner.

6. Be patient: Building a reputation and getting your first order on Fiverr takes time and effort. Be patient and continue to improve your profile, gigs, and communication skills.

Remember, Fiverr is a competitive marketplace, so it's important to stand out by offering high-quality services and outstanding customer service. With persistence and dedication, you can eventually get your first order and start building a successful freelance business on Fiverr. Good luck!

• Like 1