How to Rank my Gig

bokteyer

Question

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, bokteyer said:
I published Gig 18 days ago. So far 526 impressions and 27 clicks but no order. What can I do to get an order?

What have you done during those 18 days to improve your business? Which steps have you already taken to learn how Fiverr works? 

Do you have a business plan in place? 

Have you done your research into who your buyers are, what they need, and how you can offer them something unique to solve their problem? 

Does your gig stand out amongst all the other gigs in your category, or is it just more of the same? 

Have you searched the forum for guidance? Made sure to read some of the excellent guides that are on this here lovely forum? 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

image.thumb.jpeg.93c17e7f5cf9c64ace8a457e5ddbc9b5.jpeg

Do we really need yet another topic like this. Just look at how many results are there. A single search will give you a ton of reading material. Why would you create YET ANOTHER POST ABOUT THIS TOPIC... Research yourself, that's how you achieve success, not by spoonfeeding...

• Like 7

1. You have to be patient2. Gig must be shared on social media
3. Get Your First Order ASAP.
4. Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig.
5. Add keywords to Gig Title.
6. Add the right Keywords to Tags.
7. Add Keywords to the description.
8. Make trustworthy clients.
9. Increase your conversion rate.
10. send buyer requests daily 

1. You have to be patient 2. Gig must be shared on social media 3. Get Your First Order ASAP. 4. Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig. 5. Add keywords to Gig Title. 6. Add the right Keywords to Tags. 7. Add Keywords to the description. 8. Make trustworthy clients. 9. Increase your conversion rate. 10. send buyer request daily
  • Like 4