How Can Newbies Play Well As A New Player At Fiverr Stadium?

rafiz_tylor

Hello, My Lovely Beautiful Friends!

May I ask you few question and take suggestions from you all. As a newbie, all I want is for ranking up my gig and getting first order. I knew that I must patience, take time for getting order and to be a good gig newbies must take care choosing title, description, keywords and good visual feature images. I think I followed well all those steps.

One thing  I get confused is some people suggest that as a newbies we should sell our service with low prices first and I respect this suggestions also. But as a web developer I'm not able to sell my services with under $100. I see a lot of sellers sell with even $10, $20, etc..(I Respect Them & No Offense!). But I'm not able to sell with that kind of prices. I'm wrong or I must start with this price?

My next question is I should promote my fiverr gig through social medias? (Eg. I'll share my gig to facebook group and give promotion with super discount for getting my first order & good review). Should I do or don't? Fiverr allow to do that? That's all I want to know.

Thanks so much for reading. Your suggestions will help me a lot.

Take care & Stay safe.

With Love,

Rafi Tylor(Wordpress Developer & Graphic Designer)

fiverr_forum_image_1.png

Edited by rafiz_tylor
  • Like 5

For the first question it really depends, if you are already a professionnal in your domain, just don't sell low prices services, you just need to setup your gig  with an outstanding video preview or high catchy thumbnail that will attract buyers and make them think "yes, I want him to do my website, he looks so good".
If you are very pro you will 100% get customers and reviews, selling low prices services is what i did the first time ever I worked on fiverr because I was student an not really sure of myself, so I made cheap services 10 times to get reviews and see how it goes when we work online the first time and in using English, that is not my native language, and then I raised up my prices and I am now learning another domain in video production and will start to sell services about it.

For the social network thing it really depends too, if you have a business/enterprise and have instaram or twitter related to it and that people follow you, yes, this would be a plan, but for facebook, un less you are popular or have a page related to business, I doubt your family and friends need to see this but you can try once without spamming it, who knows.

Also, a lot of people are doing same things as you, you need to be unique and offer things that people haven't done already.
Example: I am video editor, on my way to be 3D artist, doing a little bit of motion designing and photo editing, what I did to get customers is that I targeted a niche for gaming video editing for streamers on twitch and youtubers, and offered free outro with sub/like/previous video button for regular buyers, I wrotte it in caps in my description, and no one else did that, so I have got regular customers and increased reviews over time.

Edited by psykkopatte
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

11 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

For the first question it really depends, if you are already a professionnal in your domain, just don't sell low prices services, you just need to setup your gig  with an outstanding video preview or high catchy thumbnail that will attract buyers and make them think "yes, I want him to do my website, he looks so good".
If you are very pro you will 100% get customers and reviews, selling low prices services is what i did the first time ever I worked on fiverr because I was student an not really sure of myself, so I made cheap services 10 times to get reviews and see how it goes when we work online the first time and in using English, that is not my native language, and then I raised up my prices and I am now learning another domain in video production and will start to sell services about it.

For the social network thing it really depends too, if you have a business/enterprise and have instaram or twitter related to it and that people follow you, yes, this would be a plan, but for facebook, un less you are popular or have a page related to business, I doubt your family and friends need to see this but you can try once without spamming it, who knows.

Also, a lot of people are doing same things as you, you need to be unique and offer things that people haven't done already.
Example: I am video editor, on my way to be 3D artist, doing a little bit of motion designing and photo editing, what I did to get customers is that I targeted a niche for gaming video editing for streamers on twitch and youtubers, and offered free outro with sub/like/previous video button for regular buyers, I wrotte it in caps in my description, and no one else did that, so I have got regular customers and increased reviews over time.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and suggestions! I'll note it! 🥰

• Like 5