can You please help me with improving My Gig?

prosjs

5 hours ago, prosjs said:

I have been on Fiverr since may 2022 however I do feel my Gigs are not getting enough impressions and clicks and no orders.

HI @prosjs

You're still new to Fiverr! Some sellers go for months before they get their first sale. It does take time to build a business, especially when you are just starting out.

this Gig is performing a bit better than my other Gigs lately.

Since you still haven't gotten your first order yet, this gig isn't performing better than your other gigs. Your gig performs when you are getting orders. Impressions and clicks don't mean anything unless they convert to orders.

can you help me with one of My Gig to improve pricing description or Tags. Is my Gig image catchy or do I have to make changes.

Background removal and photo retouching are highly competitive categories to work in. I would say your gig images are pretty standard to what I see in search.

Consider adding gig videos to all of your gigs. Fiverr states that gig videos increase user engagement by 40% (and I've seen this in my gigs). I also noticed very few of your competitors using gig videos, so that would help you differentiate yourself from your competitors.

Your gig descriptions also list what you do, but doesn't convince buyers to use your services. Since you are a writer, you can write compelling gig descriptions that can help you stand out from the pack.

In all of your gig descriptions, you have punctuation, word choice, capitalization, and syntax errors. You also have more errors than you have sentences in your proofreading gig. Consider only offering services that you are good at.

Since you are new to Fiverr and the forum, here are some articles that you can read:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/234149-new-sellers-the-true-way-to-success/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282867-how-to-build-credibility-on-fiverr-even-if-youre-a-new-seller-with-zero-reviews/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282067-my-first-25-days-–-how-i’m-getting-the-most-out-of-fiverr-forum/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Dear thank you very much for the valuable input and advice. Actually we work in a team. I'm specifically only good at Photoshop editing. if I ever get any order related to proofreading or rewriting my team mate is suppose to be the one editing it. Unfortunately all the Gig descriptions are written solely by me and not my teammate.

However, He edited one of my Gig description right now (attached word doc's). Can you please check it out for errors if you find any then I would definitely consider closing the proofreading and rewriting Gigs.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, prosjs said:

Actually we work in a team. I'm specifically only good at Photoshop editing. if I ever get any order related to proofreading or rewriting my team mate is suppose to be the one editing it.

Hi @prosjs, if you operate as a team, mention that in your profile and gig!  Your buyers won't know unless you tell them. It's very misleading when you say "I am an expert" and "I am a published author" in your proofreading gig when you are not.

It also doesn't give you credibility when all of your gigs have spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors in them. 

Is there a reason why your friend wants to operate under you, rather than creating his own account and gig? It will be hard for you to get any orders to pass off to your friend.

10 hours ago, prosjs said:

However, He edited one of my Gig description right now (attached word doc's). Can you please check it out for errors

Since you offer proofreading services, I can't proofread or check this Word document for errors. I will say that the sentences are awkward and not what I would expect from someone offering proofreading and rewriting services.

As I mentioned above, focus on what you are good at (Photoshop editing). Put together a good portfolio and add gig videos to all of your gigs. The articles that I provided also have helpful tips well.

• Like 4