❓I have questions about Fiverr Forum Questions!!!

vickieito

Question

You would think by now, I would know the answers to these simple questions, but I don't. So I'm going to post these silly questions here! Thanks for bearing with me!😉

(This is also my first time using this "Ask New Question" button, so I'm sure my last question will be answered simply by making this posting.)

image.png.48d1195439de399d2101d043ca07f9d2.png

1. What is the difference between Fiverr FAQs and Fiverr Questions?

2. Is there an easier way to "Ask a question" on the forum? 

(note: you can "Start a new topic" and "Ask a question" ... I have only been starting topics up until now) 

I found this button at the top of a post with a question in it and it looks like that's how I can answer a question, so I'm going to try this out for the first time. However, does anyone know of an easier way to ask a question without checking multiple threads to find this button?

image.png.f4fa2646c9a414bfac97f73f6ca49a03.png

3. Are posting questions the only way to enable the upvoting/downvoting functions and marking a Community Answer in a thread? 

None of my posts have had these functions, so I'm guessing this is a 'yes.' 

Edited by vickieito
Yay! I see the upvoting function so I must have done this right! 😊
  • Like 4

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

You would think by now, I would know the answers to these simple questions, but I don't. So I'm going to post these silly questions here! Thanks for bearing with me!😉

(This is also my first time using this "Ask New Question" button, so I'm sure my last question will be answered simply by making this posting.)

image.png.48d1195439de399d2101d043ca07f9d2.png

1. What is the difference between Fiverr FAQs and Fiverr Questions?

2. Is there an easier way to "Ask a question" on the forum? 

(note: you can "Start a new topic" and "Ask a question" ... I have only been starting topics up until now) 

I found this button at the top of a post with a question in it and it looks like that's how I can answer a question, so I'm going to try this out for the first time. However, does anyone know of an easier way to ask a question without checking multiple threads to find this button?

image.png.f4fa2646c9a414bfac97f73f6ca49a03.png

3. Are posting questions the only way to enable the upvoting/downvoting functions and marking a Community Answer in a thread? 

None of my posts have had these functions, so I'm guessing this is a 'yes.' 

FAQs means questions that people frequently ask and you can find their answers there quickly that are already posted . Ask a question button we should use when FAQs don,t provide us answer to any of our question or issue we are facing. 

• Like 5