Digital Marketing

Hi, I am Mohen Chandra Barman. I am a professional digital marketer. I am an expert in Facebook promotion, Social media management, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram marketing, YouTube marketing, YouTube Ads, and Twitter marketing. I am very much professional about my work. You will get the best service and support from me. I can promote any kind of business, and products to millions of people worldwide. Thanks a lot for visiting my profile.

• Like 9

Just now, mohen1578 said:

Hi, I am Mohen Chandra Barman. I am a professional digital marketer. I am an expert in Facebook promotion, Social media management, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram marketing, YouTube marketing, YouTube Ads, and Twitter marketing. I am very much professional about my work. You will get the best service and support from me. I can promote any kind of business, and products to millions of people worldwide. Thanks a lot for visiting my profile.

Please stop spamming my inbox looking for work. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Please stop spamming my inbox looking for work. 

You too! I just sent @mohen1578 a reply telling him that the Fiver Form rules state:

We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam.

I reported him for spam. I wonder if spamming inboxes is a banning offense? 🤔 I hope so! 🤨

I was not nice enough to say "please". Our @newsmike is ever the gentleman! 😉

• Like 12

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

I reported him for spam. I wonder if spamming inboxes is a banning offense?

Dude is so obtuse, he's even liking the posts where we are roasting him for spamming. Why do these French digital marketers lie so much?

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

That sounds like a professional marketing 😂

Well, if his "professional marketing" only got him two reviews in the 15 months he has been a seller on Fiverr that speaks volumes about the quality of his marketing work! 😬

1 minute ago, mohen1578 said:

sorry everybody. I am new Fiverr seller.

You have been on Fiverr since May of 2021, and you have two reviews from 8 months ago. You are not a new seller! 🤥

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Well, if his "professional marketing" only got him two reviews in the 15 months he has been a seller on Fiverr that speaks volumes about the quality of his marketing work! 😬

You have been on Fiverr since May of 2021, and you have two reviews from 8 months ago. You are not a new seller! 🤥

family feud survey says GIF

• Like 9

I do not understand how people can honestly consider themselves professional digital marketers when they cannot get orders and they believe spamming people is appropriate. I honestly don't understand the mental disconnect. I've been involved with the Internet marketing world for decades and have non-Fiverr projects that I market regularly. I still don't consider myself a professional that could provide these services to others. Do people think marketing is easy? How can they if they get no results? 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, melanielm said:

I honestly don't understand the mental disconnect.

I think you may be kind in thinking it is a disconnect. I think it may just be more of a mindset of "make up whatever lie grabs you a quick $5." There are professional pickpockets, just go the the train station in Rome.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

Just now, newsmike said:

I think you may be kind in thinking it is a disconnect. I think it may just be more of a mindset of "make up whatever lie grabs you a quick $5. There are professional pickpockets, just go the the train station in Rome.  

They still need to be good pickpockets if they make money from it. If they pretended to be good pickpockets and kept getting caught with their hands in someone's pocket, they would surely give up after a while, right? 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2