Gig Quality Feedback

katuunuxvi

Hi, I opened a gig here a few weeks ago, mainly for animation services. Obviously not expecting to be drowning in offers right off the bat. As of now, this is pretty much my first foray into freelance, so I wanted to know what areas of improvement I could look into. I also was thinking about creating more specific/niche gigs (in retrospect I feel the current gig may be too broad) perhaps maybe a gig for intros, gig for animated stickers. Hoping that any sellers familiar with this genre of sales would be willing to give some pointers. Critiques on the animation quality is also welcome. Thanks!

• Thanks 2

Seems like you had sales a few years ago! I'm not an animator so I don't have much to say but I think your work looks good. I would say study your competition and see what's working for them -- their offer, pricing, gig description, etc. Also if you have any clients outside Fiverr or when you promote your services in your social media pages direct them to buy from your page. Having some initial sales will help in your visibility so you can get more organic orders. 🙂

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Seems like you had sales a few years ago! I'm not an animator so I don't have much to say but I think your work looks good. I would say study your competition and see what's working for them -- their offer, pricing, gig description, etc. Also if you have any clients outside Fiverr or when you promote your services in your social media pages direct them to buy from your page. Having some initial sales will help in your visibility so you can get more organic orders. 🙂

If you're referring to my demo reel, those are personal projects, not sales. Advice is appreciated though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, katuunuxvi said:

If you're referring to my demo reel, those are personal projects, not sales. Advice is appreciated though.

Apologies! I realized those reviews on your profile were for you as a buyer.. But yeah your work looks promising. The thing about Fiverr is you want to be found. What happens most of the time is that buyers will usually see the ones with lots of sales first, but there will be times of course that they will sift through a bit more and that's the opportunity you want to take, standing out from others in a similar boat as you (no sales yet). Also if you see buyer requests, you can make direct offers there to buyers specifically looking for a service.

• Like 1