Increase Gig impression and clicks

gayanedu

Question

Hi,
I am a new seller on Fiverr. I have two gigs. I am getting 10-20 impressions but not getting the click. I want to know,

1. How to increase impressions and clicks?
  2. About any special methods used. (Authorized methods)

Please to say about this.
Thank you

• Like 16

22 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, iamattique said:

Market your gig in industry

26 minutes ago, kreativepromise said:

Promote your gigs on social media platforms

Neither of these things will ever improve onsite impressions and clicks. Offsite traffic does not register onsite marketplace impressions and clicks.

14 minutes ago, gayanedu said:

Thanks all for the valuable answers.

How is bad advice valuable? Both forum users that responded to you, offered bad or false advice (as noted above).

14 minutes ago, gayanedu said:

What kind of tags are the best? 

Choose complimentary tags that define your service. It's as simple as that.

There are no magic tags or keywords that guarantee orders. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, iamattique said:

I was suggesting to market the gig through proper online advertising in groups where his potential buyers would be there.

Spamming social media groups, that usually consist of only other sellers also spamming their gig links, is not "proper online advertising". Other desperate sellers are not your target customers.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

10 minutes ago, iamattique said:

Market your gig in industry

Update the SEO

If possible, run some ads where you can get potential clients.

Thanks all for the valuable answers.

11 minutes ago, kreativepromise said:

Promote your gigs on social media platforms and also create more gigs

How about the search tags? After searching some tags as the Buyer gives a lot of available services. But the tags are very basic and simple. Some tags are not simple and have fewer available services. During the time it's used, What kind of tags are the best?  

• Like 6
  • Up 1

There are no "special content types" for earning responses in BR. If you want to increase your chances of getting a reply, remember that you are competing for that buyer's project, and there are dozens of your competitors also trying to win the job. Be the best offer, and don't expect your orders to come solely from the buyer request section. Buyers come from the marketplace. Focus your attention on presenting a fantastic gig that is better than the gigs offered by your competition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, gayanedu said:

relabel link

I believe you meant; "relatable link".

Yes sir, there are other sellers who provide advertising services on social medias. Please ask for their services or invest in PROMOTE GIGS in Fiverr. However, please note down that in case of Fiverr only selected gigs are getting promoted. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, iamattique said:

But, there are some sellers who provide their services in advertising your gigs/service on social media. That's how they run in front of their buyers when they are using social medias.

Not by spamming a gig link. Sellers that utilise social medias put work into building their brand, content and months of work attracting their target audience. 
Sellers that use other sellers just po advertise their gig links In ready to bet are not getting anywhere, that’s why we still see so much spam and misinformation about “gig marketing” on the forum. 

• Like 5

I am a beginner at Fiverr. Already I have 2 gigs and yesterday created my 3rd one. But At that time I cannot upload the gig images. Pdf files upload haven't any issue. Can you please explain the reason for that?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-07-18 083758.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, gayanedu said:

image.thumb.png.d2ea429781f3c0a8493c8d0d21270687.png

I was trying to link my faceook account. But appear this type of error message. 

What is the reason? I removed all links in Facebook and Twitter but I cannot link it after do that too. Facebook and Twittter created with my personal email address. Is that a reason to pop up this type of error?

• Like 1

You can increase your impressions, clicks and views by doing SEO of your gig and by targeting the keywords buyers are searching. You can also increase them by promoting / marketing your gigs on social media platforms. Such as Facebook, Twitter,  Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogger, Behance.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, jonbaas said:

"proper online advertising".

Agreed too! But, there are some sellers who provide their services in advertising your gigs/service on social media. That's how they run in front of their buyers when they are using social medias. Please correct me if I am wrong again.

• Like 3

On 7/10/2022 at 2:10 PM, jonbaas said:

Offsite traffic does not register onsite marketplace impressions and

I agree with this point. But, I was suggesting to market the gig through proper online advertising in groups where his potential buyers would be there.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1