my impressions and clicks are just gone from last 15 says

jhonson1128

Question

I am a level one seller my mostly gigs was ranked on first page, and I was earning order from them, I'm currently working on a job its like a research job i dont know the exact time of this job so I did used 2 to 3 time extend reqs for this job and I completed this kind 3 jobs, and currently working on 2, but now my gigs are just gone almost no impressions and clicks, is this is the reason of de-ranking?

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

Normally, a gig will receive less visibility on the platform if you've received negative private feedback, negative reviews or if your other stats have dropped. You said you had to request more time. Delays can cause negative feedback, since your buyers will be expecting the delivery by a certain date. When you push deadlines like that, your buyer might become less satisfied with your service, resulting in negative feedback. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, smashradio said:

Normally, a gig will receive less visibility on the platform if you've received negative private feedback, negative reviews or if your other stats have dropped. You said you had to request more time. Delays can cause negative feedback, since your buyers will be expecting the delivery by a certain date. When you push deadlines like that, your buyer might become less satisfied with your service, resulting in negative feedback. 

my buyer is satisfied with my work and always give me positive feedback, because she knows my work is time taking, so i cannot declare a final deadline, but i have a 1 more question, how long its take to recover when my gigs will appear up in ranking again?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jhonson1128 said:

my buyer is satisfied with my work and always give me positive feedback, because she knows my work is time taking, so i cannot declare a final deadline, but i have a 1 more question, how long its take to recover when my gigs will appear up in ranking again?

It depends entirely on you. If you've received negative, hidden reviews, it's difficult to say. It depends on the feedback you get in the future. 

If your on-time delivery stat has gone down, it should take 60 days, if you deliver all orders from this point in time. 

• Like 5