Jump to content

Coustomer Support Cancel Order Without Any reason


Recommended Posts

Hi, everyone I hope you are doing well. No, doubt fiverr is safe and sound platform to polish skills and earn some earnings. My issue is this 5 day before I do work for One buyer I do work as buyer want. My Main Issues is this:

1: First buyer make from me Website and in one order he make from me python script to calculate Spotify Playlist Playcount. these two work buyer take from me in one order I do that because am forced that's why I do two in one order. When I submit work buyer complete order his self not completed automatically, buyer complete order his self means buyer satisfied with delivery Right ? After 2 day buyer want his money back he contact coustomer support and coustomer support canceled order without reviewing what is this? Anyone tell me why he don't review ? and what the solution of this ?

Thanks 

  • Like 10
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, muhammad_waji9 said:

Hi, everyone I hope you are doing well. No, doubt fiverr is safe and sound platform to polish skills and earn some earnings. My issue is this 5 day before I do work for One buyer I do work as buyer want. My Main Issues is this:

1: First buyer make from me Website and in one order he make from me python script to calculate Spotify Playlist Playcount. these two work buyer take from me in one order I do that because am forced that's why I do two in one order. When I submit work buyer complete order his self not completed automatically, buyer complete order his self means buyer satisfied with delivery Right ? After 2 day buyer want his money back he contact coustomer support and coustomer support canceled order without reviewing what is this? Anyone tell me why he don't review ? and what the solution of this ?

Thanks 

1) Customer support wouldn't cancel an order without checking what has happened first. If they canceled the order, the buyer likely had justification. 

2) Even if a buyer completes an order, they might discover that something is wrong later on. Last year, I canceled an order placed several years ago after finding out that the seller had sent me a stolen video. 

3) It's normal that buyers don't leave a review. That's up to them. 

4) The solution is to reach out to Fiverr support and ask why they canceled the order. That way, you can learn from your mistakes so you don't repeat them later. If you think Fiverr Support made a mistake, you could explain why, but it probably won't change anything: the order is canceled, and that's it. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Man, Thanks for reply. I have all proofs I do work as buyer want and I send all files to Coustomer support I request him kindly send my query to the relevant team for furthur review. As, a seller this is my right ? but yet he didn't send my query to relevant team.   

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, muhammad_waji9 said:

Dear Man, Thanks for reply. I have all proofs I do work as buyer want and I send all files to Coustomer support I request him kindly send my query to the relevant team for furthur review. As, a seller this is my right ? but yet he didn't send my query to relevant team.   

Perhaps the "relevant team" in this case has a lot to do, or they might think the buyer is right and you're wrong. 

Unfortunately, there's little we can do about it. A deciscion has been made, so the order is canceled. The best thing you can do now is to put it behind you. If you have sent your evidence to support, they might look at it or they might not. Not much more to do, I'm afraid. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, smashradio said:

Perhaps the "relevant team" in this case has a lot to do, or they might think the buyer is right and you're wrong. 

Unfortunately, there's little we can do about it. A deciscion has been made, so the order is canceled. The best thing you can do now is to put it behind you. If you have sent your evidence to support, they might look at it or they might not. Not much more to do, I'm afraid. 

So, You tell me I am wrong. I take time to this project and without any reason it canceled do you feel this situation? 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, muhammad_waji9 said:

So, You tell me I am wrong. I take time to this project and without any reason it canceled do you feel this situation? 

No, I'm not telling you that you are wrong. I'm telling you that if customer support thinks your buyer had reason to cancel, there's not much else you can do. 
I've never had support cancel one of my orders unless I asked for it first.

I don't know why support thought this order should be canceled, but here's the deal: 

Fiverr hates cancellations because it means Fiverr is missing out on revenue. That is why Fiverr has every reason not to cancel any order unless they have to. It could be because a seller didn't deliver what was agreed upon or in some way broke the agreement. 

The last thing Fiverr wants out of any situation is a cancellation. That's why support almost always asks the buyer/seller to fix the issue themselves. 

In the cases where support goes ahead with the cancellation, you'll often find that the buyer had reasonable grounds for said cancellation.

Often, support will have some evidence that the seller isn't aware of, and for privacy reasons, they most likely won't tell you about it. They will just say that the order is canceled. 

It doesn't really matter to the buyer or support how much time you put into the project. If the buyer feels that he has reason to cancel it and support agrees with them, there's nothing you can do, no matter how annoying it is. 

I understand that it must make you feel bad. But that's the truth. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2022 at 10:41 PM, muhammad_waji9 said:

Hi, everyone I hope you are doing well. No, doubt fiverr is safe and sound platform to polish skills and earn some earnings. My issue is this 5 day before I do work for One buyer I do work as buyer want. My Main Issues is this:

1: First buyer make from me Website and in one order he make from me python script to calculate Spotify Playlist Playcount. these two work buyer take from me in one order I do that because am forced that's why I do two in one order. When I submit work buyer complete order his self not completed automatically, buyer complete order his self means buyer satisfied with delivery Right ? After 2 day buyer want his money back he contact coustomer support and coustomer support canceled order without reviewing what is this? Anyone tell me why he don't review ? and what the solution of this ?

Thanks 

Same with me I was discuss with my buyer he also don't want to cancel but support automatically cancel my order

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...