Why my gig is denied

dosmtv

Question

3 answers to this question

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 4

You are writing something in the description that went against Fiverr TOS. May be, you delete your previous gig, again you are trying to create a new gig by copying everything exactly that gig.  Or, You may be copying other sellers' gig descriptions or others stuff, etc. That's why your gig is denied. For more information you can contact with Fiverr support team.

Edited by auloka_bala
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, dosmtv said:

I tried to create a gig but it was denied although it doesn't contain any prohibited services. 

In the past, I faced a problem of that kind too. In my case mentioned the gig gallery photo issue. I did have not any experience with Fiverr at that time. Images are downloaded from the internet and uploaded. Please check the images and never do any prohibited things on Fiverr.

refer for more https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards?source=header_nav

• Like 2