I don't know, what the problem is with my gig. I'm almost 5 orders completed In the meantime and daily marketing my gig on social media and FiverrBox but my gig Impressions 118, click 0. So please see the Fiverr forum support team and suggest. What I can do at this time for my gig ranking

My favorite gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/moshier_rahman/do-facebook-advertising-fb-ads-campaign-instagram-ads

39b3b556b1d19e4b93716f7545c7ac3bdc7f3e8b (3).webp

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, moshier_rahman said:

What I can do at this time for my gig ranking

There is no specific gig rank in the Fiverr marketplace. That's not how Fiverr works.

If you want to be a seller who is seen and hired, be a great seller, with a high seller performance, and be sure to connect to your unique target customers. Expecting success, while you just sit around watching your impressions and clicks, is not how sellers become successful here. Take productive, strategic actions to build your business. Set goals, and then work to reach those goals. 

I should point out, too, the fact that you offer an advertising and marketing service, but you don't know how to gain more customers and visibility for yourself, doesn't bode well for your future success here on Fiverr. It also doesn't instill confidence in your ability to offer the marketing advertising service you want people to see. Surely you should be able to use your own service skills to increase your own sales. Offsite marketing won't help your onsite impressions, but it could bring in the customers you seem to want.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I should point out, too, the fact that you offer an advertising and marketing service, but you don't know how to gain more customers and visibility for yourself, doesn't bode well for your future success here on Fiverr.

Indeed. I was thinking exactly the same.

• Like 2