We've restricted access while we take a look. We'll sort things out within an hour.

peterpan348

Question

Im new in this plattform. I have tested it a few time a while ago, but now im trying to use the platform as a compliment to Freelancer and UpWorks... But Fiverr is blocking me out now and then, and i see many people have the same problem.. Time is money, and Fiverr is wasting my time deliberately by having stupid "access limits" in their system.. 

Edited by peterpan348
  • Like 6

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, theratypist said:

What are you doing that you think seems out of the ordinary that might be causing what's happening? Did you message people in a short amount of time?

Not at all, but i open many tabs when looking for suitable candidates.

Edited by peterpan348
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, peterpan348 said:

And it happened for the 3rd time today... This is NOT a tool fit for professionals... I can't work with this "toy app" and be kicked out for an hour, 3 times each day..... 

If you wait about a second before opening each new Fiverr tab it should be okay.

Though if you exit the browser and it restores all the Fiverr tabs when you reopen it it can sometimes load those too quickly and give an error then.

Ideally they'd change the system so you don't have to load Fiverr pages more slowly.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

On 7/11/2022 at 4:23 AM, uk1000 said:

If you wait about a second before opening each new Fiverr tab it should be okay.

Though if you exit the browser and it restores all the Fiverr tabs when you reopen it it can sometimes load those too quickly and give an error then.

Ideally they'd change the system so you don't have to load Fiverr pages more slowly.

I have tried that too... It kicks me out now and then all the time... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, peterpan348 said:

I have tried that too... It kicks me out now and then all the time... 

When I said to wait a second before each new tab maybe I should have said to wait longer. Maybe about 3 seconds between loading each Fiverr page would be better.

I had it giving some message today about being blocked (I don't think it mentioned IP address though, just about not enabling scripts or using ad blockers) and removing the Fiverr cookies and reloading the page seem to fix it.

If removing Fiverr cookies and reloading the page doesn't work, you could try turning your router off for a few seconds then turning it back on again then try to reload the page.

If there are others sharing the same IP address/connection (eg. a family/group of freelancers) maybe that could be a cause if they're (in total) accessing Fiverr pages at a frequency above whatever threshold Fiverr has set.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2