Can I share google drive link on buyer inbox ?

merajulis

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mdzainalabedn said:

can give google drive link at buyer request?

Not a good idea. Aside from a random Google Drive link being suspicious, it also can imply unprofessionalism. Fiverr has provided the following list:

Approved URLs
ammyy.com, blogspot.com, flickr.com, mixcloud.com, reverbnation.com, soundcloud.com, spotify.com, teamviewer.com, tumblr.com, vimeo.com, wetransfer.com, wikipedia.org, youtube.com

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies?segment=seller

• Like 8
  • Up 2

If you want to share your portfolio with your clients, the professional way is to get a portfolio site which in these days is not much expensive. 

In case of Google drive, make sure not to grant "editor" permission to someone unless they are trusted if it contains sensitive data.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, saadvfx said:

If you want to share your portfolio with your clients, the professional way is to get a portfolio site which in these days is not much expensive. 

In case of Google drive, make sure not to grant "editor" permission to someone unless they are trusted if it contains sensitive data.

Can I send google docs link? 

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, maruf_wp said:

Can I send google docs link? 

Yes you can but again as long as it does not contain any information which is not allowed by Fiverr to share.

To Learn more about this check THIS out. "communication dos and don'ts article by Fiverr".

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

On 7/30/2022 at 4:01 PM, sujanchandra22 said:

It is very helpful post  for a newbie. Thanks 

Here we go again!

@sujanchandra22Please stop serial spamming the forum with useless "very helpful post" replies in other people's topics.

PS. Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr account in any way.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 12

On 7/10/2022 at 1:24 AM, merajulis said:

Hello Everyone,

I am graphic designer i have to show my previous work sample to the buyer. so can send them google drive link where i have upload my previous work sample? 

You can share anything needed and related for the project. If your intentions are good. Fiverr will reviews your conversation . If it's related about your projects then Fiverr will do nothing negative with your gig.

• Like 12