How one beat Fiverr 3.1

hayurmidey

I understand the Fiverr algorithm had changed and it would keep changing. Most of the existing sellers with quite good reviews and numbers of sales, have their earnings nose diving. 

Talking for myself, I have not received any message in the past month. I really need to beat the Fiverr 3.1 algorithm and increase my earnings.

Your diverse contributions and critics would be so much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ezekiel

Edited by hayurmidey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• hayurmidey changed the title to How one beat Fiverr 3.1
56 minutes ago, hayurmidey said:

Most of the existing sellers with quite good reviews and numbers of sales, have their earnings nose diving. 

What do you base that on? What's your source? 

Because none of the great sellers I know of have nose diving earnings. I'd sure love to know why you think this is. 

56 minutes ago, hayurmidey said:

Talking for myself, I have not received any message in the past month. I really need to beat the Fiverr 3.1 algorithm and increase my earnings.

Exactly. You're talking for yourself. I've made roughly the same so far this month as any previous month, and I'm doing better and better for every year. That's because I do a good job. Fiverr values quality and happy buyers. If you want to "beat" the algorithm, the solution is simple: do a good job. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, hayurmidey said:

Most of the existing sellers with quite good reviews and numbers of sales, have their earnings nose diving. 

What is your source for this? I'm interested because you are representing results from literally hundreds of thousands of sellers, so I'd love to see your data. 

• Like 5

Just now, newsmike said:

What is your source for this? I'm interested because you are representing results from literally hundreds of thousands of sellers, so I'd love to see your data. 

Here's his dataset: 

if (gig rank = down)

echo "fiverr no fair";

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, marketingjasmin said:

Can I also drop my database Mike

Not necessary if you are speaking for yourself, only necessary if you are claiming to speak for "most of the existing sellers" as OP tried to. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, hayurmidey said:

I, and people I know personally, have increased their income. As a guess, maybe you received some negative hidden reviews? Or have orders been canceled? I don't know exactly how Fiverr's algorithms work, but it could all affect the situation.

• Like 2