July it's becoming my worst month in terms of sales

Is any sellers experiencing the same thing or is it just me ? I've been on Fiverr from 2017, last two years I've been more active and working more. I had really good months this year and than from the 1st and 2nd of July my impressions dropped down tremendously. No new clients and just one order completed. Bright side of this, is that i get to complete a new gig I was planning to create 🙂

• Like 6
  • Up 3

Coming from a brand new seller (Joined around the beginning of June), I can agree. I have yet to receive a single order via the Gig I have up for the past month. I think its just because of where I am specifically working, but who truly knows?

• Like 3
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, drenthedesigner said:

Is any sellers experiencing the same thing or is it just me ? I've been on Fiverr from 2017, last two years I've been more active and working more. I had really good months this year and than from the 1st and 2nd of July my impressions dropped down tremendously. No new clients and just one order completed. Bright side of this, is that i get to complete a new gig I was planning to create 🙂

Sudden dips like that could be caused by negative, private feedback. Perhaps you didn't do a good job with one of your buyers? A drop in buyer satisfaction rate and/or other stats will cause your gigs to drop. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1