Getting clicks on my gigs but they're not converting.

designnomad32

I checked your post and found many faults.

1. Firstly, your gig has unlimited revisions which lead to client disputes because the client can keep rejecting your work for unlimited times !. Keep limited revisions and charge for more revisions.

2. Secondly, your gig images should contain an attractive thumbnail.

3. You gig title has high competitive keywords. This decrease your gig impressions.Choose a title with low competitive keywords.

4. Keep 5 related tags in your gig.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback but your response seems a little too generic and fails to respond what I asked.
I'n not having difficulty to be found Im having difficulty in converting clicks.

Edited by designnomad32
added quote
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, marketer_azlan said:

I checked your post and found many faults.

1. Firstly, your gig has unlimited revisions which lead to client disputes because the client can keep rejecting your work for unlimited times !. Keep limited revisions and charge for more revisions.

2. Secondly, your gig images should contain an attractive thumbnail.

3. You gig title has high competitive keywords. This decrease your gig impressions.Choose a title with low competitive keywords.

4. Keep 5 related tags in your gig.

Thanks for the feedback but your response seems a little too generic and fails to respond what I asked.
I'n not having difficulty to be found Im having difficulty in converting clicks.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, designnomad32 said:

The best path to convert clicks in to your sales is to first do competitor analysis (find out what your competitors are offering and at which price)

Then try to make your gig better than your competitor by adding more value to the gig at the same rate.

Moreover , the above tips will help you too a lot

• Like 2