Fiverr is updating Buyer requests

frank_d

6 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Low budget buyers are the perfect match for new sellers with highly competitive pricing.

I agree with this! All sellers could receive it based on their levels, quality.

6 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I expect new sellers will receive briefs.

11 hours ago, vickieito said:

That's the BIG question right now. This is a smart matching algorithm much like Fiverr's search.

@vickieito @williambryan392 I contacted the support and they said the Buyer Request will be removed, the Brief&Match is available now only to few buyer and sellers, so will be implemented soon to all users... regarding the matchs will be handled by algorithm (Let's see how will works to new sellers and experienced sellers)

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dhaka029 said:

I did not received any Buyer Request after fiverr latest update. Is it happened for all ?

Hi @dhaka029,

Fiverr is eventually getting rid of all Buyer Requests and will instead use the Brief & Match feature to match buyers with sellers. So it's best to concentrate on the Brief & Match feature, since it will take a while to train the AI to send you briefs that you want. Please make sure that your "Get brief" options is turned on from your Gig page and that you have a minimum price set for your briefs.

• Like 7

The request now says that they will do the platform will do matching depending on your skills and what the buyer wants. It means new sellers are left at the mercy of the algorithm. It is going to be a hard long wait! Here, there is no pitching for buyers.

I am thinking of convincing my clients outside the platform to order from my account to help me build my Gig! 

• Like 6

It’s only me or this sistem with matches doesn’t work properly? I got that probably is keeping updating and it will be better and better, but for now I’ve received a lot of spam (briefs that are empty or they didn’t need anything) or briefs that don’t really match my offers (cause they are based on categories that I’ve included in my gigs but they are not the correct ones, for example I receive a lot of briefs for animations just cause people put “vintage” on the category).

I don’t know if it’s only me, but the previous sistem at least allowed to search yourself into the various proposal and choose what best suits you.

• Like 6