Not getting orders

websitetunes

Hi websitetunes Share your gig on social media 
 Research is the Clue. ...
 Think Out of the Box. ...
 Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
 Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
 Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
 Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
 Use High-Quality Images. ...
 More Info : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thank You

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When we working on a project ,some times we need more time.Incase If buyer also happy to extend the delivery time:

1)will that reduce our rankings and impressions?

2) Is it bad practice to extend the delivery time(if buyer also haapy to extend the delivery) ?

• Like 9

No one knows specifically how the Fiverr algorithm works, so we can only speculate. I do use the extension system, especially when people order 2x, 5x my maximum word count. As long as the buyer is happy, I don't see a problem. If you extend repeatedly and the buyer is upset, I can see that being an issue.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, websitetunes said:

When we working on a project ,some times we need more time.Incase If buyer also happy to extend the delivery time:

1)will that reduce our rankings and impressions?

2) Is it bad practice to extend the delivery time(if buyer also haapy to extend the delivery) ?

in my personal experience "continuous repeating the extend delivery time". will cause lower gig ranking and less impression. some time buyer is pretend to be happy because they already given you proper time to delivery project and hiring another freelancer will waste there time. and if they will show that they are unhappy.. then may be they are putting stress on seller or seller deliver in hurry without quality output etc.

• Like 8

Its not a good  practice to extend the time because the less time you take to complete an order with buyers satisfaction the more good impression you get on your gig and the possibility of getting more orders will be increased. But you should extend the time as many times as buyer asks. Its all about buyers satisfaction.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

No one knows specifically how the Fiverr algorithm works, so we can only speculate. I do use the extension system, especially when people order 2x, 5x my maximum word count. As long as the buyer is happy, I don't see a problem. If you extend repeatedly and the buyer is upset, I can see that being an issue.

Thank you

• Like 9