How many BUYERS you have worked with till now?

iamattique

Question

Hello Everybody!

Today, I got another topic for you to start and share the experiences. Let me guide you how you will get the "TOTAL NUMBER OF BUYERS".

On PC you have to go into the MORE tab and then MY CONTACTS, it will show you total number of buyers you have worked with and the total number of sellers too.

Let's share the number of buyers and your experience with them.

Thank you!

P.S.: Total number of my buyers are 99. 

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

23 answers to this question

On 7/8/2022 at 9:58 AM, iamattique said:

Let's share the number of buyers and your experience with them.

I've had thousands of buyers. As some of you know, however, I don't share exact numbers. Personal policy. 

As far as "[my] experience with them".... thousands of buyers is a lot of experience. You'd be here for years if I were to share each one of those experiences. Perhaps you may want to re-phrase your request. 😉 

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I don't share exact numbers. Personal policy

I respect it sir, no worries.

7 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You'd be here for years if I were to share each one of those experiences. Perhaps you may want to re-phrase your request. 😉 

😄 you are right! I would love to go through them. However, for now, let's rephrase and share the one you remember till now. (best or worse whatever)

• Like 12

2 hours ago, iamattique said:

for now, let's rephrase and share the one you remember till now. (best or worse whatever)

I've worked for many great clients (and my fair share of not-so-great clients, just like any other seller), and I remember most of them. In reference to some of my great clients, I've worked for a NASA astronaut; a popular Country Music musician; a notable racecar driver, actors, magicians and entertainers; the CEO of a chain of hotels in the USA; other great Fiverr sellers; inventors (which means that I am aware of some great new tech and inventions -- before they are released to the public); hundreds of restaurant owners (from all food genres); even a few successful political candidates.... so many great clients!

When you become good at what you do, people notice, and often tell their friends, who, in turn, become clients themselves. Building a base of repeat clients is the entire reason for operating a business -- even as a freelancer.

The more clients you gain by being a great, determined, strategic, ambitious, honest, honorable, easy-to-work-with freelancer/seller, the more interesting those clients and experiences usually become. I cannot give specifics -- for reasons of confidentiality -- but I can applaud all of them for being determined, ambitious, and pursuing what they love as well. 

The longer you do something, the more abundant the interesting experiences become.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 9
  • Up 5

9 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I've worked for many great clients (and my fair share of not-so-great clients, just like any other seller), and I remember most of them. In reference to some of my great clients, I've worked for a NASA astronaut; a popular Country Music musician; a notable racecar driver, actors, magicians and entertainers; the CEO of a chain of hotels in the USA; other great Fiverr sellers; inventors (which means that I am aware of some great new tech and inventions -- before they are released to the public); hundreds of restaurant owners (from all food genres); even a few successful political candidates.... so many great clients!

When you become good at what you do, people notice, and often tell their friends, who, in turn, become clients themselves. Building a base of repeat clients is the entire reason for operating a business -- even as a freelancer.

The more clients you gain by being a great, determined, strategic, ambitious, honest, honorable, easy-to-work-with freelancer/seller, the more interesting those clients and experiences usually become. I cannot give specifics -- for reasons of confidentiality -- but I can applaud all of them for being determined, ambitious, and pursuing what they love as well. 

The longer you do something, the more abundant the interesting experiences become.

Wow! Great!

That is an awesome portfolio you are having. I wish you more and more success. 

I agree, first master yourself. People will automatically be waiting for your services. Of course, repeat clients is the backbone of any business -- even as a freelancer.

Well! Basically, its all about the intent and interest you put into your clients, that pays you back. You gain experiences are at every step you walk but, making it worth and remember able is all what counts.

• Like 10

Just now, iamattique said:

People will automatically be waiting for your services.

I disagree with this point. People are not sitting around, waiting for you to show up with a service. YOU need to find, appeal to, and attract them yourself. The world is not waiting to make you successful. Only YOU can take actions to build the success and customer base you seek. No action, no success.

• Like 9
  • Up 4

On 7/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, jonbaas said:

I disagree with this point. People are not sitting around, waiting for you to show up with a service. YOU need to find, appeal to, and attract them yourself. The world is not waiting to make you successful. Only YOU can take actions to build the success and customer base you seek. No action, no success.

Agreed! My bad. I did not think the way you posted in this reply. Thank you

• Like 9

20 hours ago, melanielm said:

Interestingly, the Contacts seems to include people you've never had any orders with at all. I suppose it counts people who contact you for any reason. I wonder how many on the list are spammers?

Well! I believe it is not true. Though it includes those with whom you cancelled the order but, not those who contacted you and didn't place an order.

• Like 9