My account is flagged because of misa used of delivery button

Hey Everyone,

Today i got notification in my mail that my account is flagged because of miss used of delivery button. 

and i find out that i deliver wrong file ! 

So i have couple of questions in my mind.

1 - How can i remove flagged 

2- can i get new orders 

3- will it completely down my profile ? or i can improve my completing rest of the orders  

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, muhammaddawais1 said:

How can i remove flagged

You can not. Why would fiverr give you a warning if they could just remove it? The warning is there to warn you that you were doing something wrong so you don’t repeat it again. 

4 minutes ago, muhammaddawais1 said:

can i get new orders 

Yes you can. 

4 minutes ago, muhammaddawais1 said:

will it completely down my profile ? or i can improve my completing rest of the orders 

It might or it might not. Your ranking depends on your performance and getting a warning is not a great performance but if you’ll continue delivering great quality with great stats and customer satisfaction then it might help 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, muhammaddawais1 said:

then there is one of my customers who are not replying and i have done there work ! can i deliver ( that will be count of miss use of delivery butto  right ) and then obviously if i didn't do that my order will count in late

I don't understand If you have completed the work as per order details then why you are not delivering it? 

While delivering the order make sure to describe what you have done in details & attach the work you have done. A screenshot works most of time (depends on the service you are offering). 

• Like 2