Old account and Gig not ranking Issue

ar_nayemul

আসসালামু-আলাইকুম
আমি একজন Interior Designer । আমার Fiverr Account টি অক্টবর ২০২০ এ খুলেছি।  এবং তার পরেরদিন এই আমার একটা জব কানফার্ম হয়ে যায় যার কারনে আমি ফাইভারে খুব বেশি সময় দিতে পারি নাই (মাঝে মাঝে Mobile app দিয়ে একটিভ থাকতাম)। কিন্তু এখন আমি ফাইভারে পুরপুরি কাজ করার লক্ষ্যে সময় দিতে থাকি। বিগত ৩ মাস ধরে আমি দৈনিক ১৬-১৮ ঘন্টা করে সময় দেই ফাইভারে এবং নতুন করে GIG দেই। কিন্তু আমার GIG Rank করতেছে না কোন ধরেনর Buyer Sms পাচ্ছি না। তাই ভাবতেছিলাম নতুন করে আবার একাউন্ট খুলবো কি না। কিন্তু যদি নতুন করে একাউন্ট খুলি Fiverr Database এ তো আমার আগের একাউন্টের সকল তথ্য থেকেই যাবে।
তাই এমতাবস্থায় কিভাবে কাজ করলে আমি সামনে এগিয়ে যেতে পারব? Senior দের সহযোগিতা কামনা করছি।

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I am an interior designer. I open my Fiverr account October 2020 and the next day I get a job for this reason I could not spend too much time on fiverr. But now I want to spend full time on Fiverr. Last 3 months I have been spending 16-18 hours daily on Fiverr and create new gig but I don’t get any response and my gig is not ranking. Now I want to get help from seniors…

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, ar_nayemul said:

have been spending 16-18 hours daily on Fiverr and create new gig but I don’t get any response

Why would you do that? Spending time online on fiverr means nothing. 
You don’t go to the bathroom when you need to get and cook food. Just random meaningless actions will not bring you orders 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2

39 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You don’t go to the bathroom when you need to get and cook food. Just random meaningless actions will not bring you orders 

Got a point

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

But staying online may increase orders because many clients look for online sellers for their urgent work. Right ?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, marketer_azlan said:

But staying online may increase orders because many clients look for online sellers for their urgent work. Right ?

No. It’s a very tiny part of the market that is looking for urgent work. Clients looking for quality, not for just people who are online. If you are online and your peor dolió and gigs are not attractive to clients then that’s worth nothing staying online. 
And you not getting orders by staying online just proves it. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

T

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

No. It’s a very tiny part of the market that is looking for urgent work. Clients looking for quality, not for just people who are online. If you are online and your peor dolió and gigs are not attractive to clients then that’s worth nothing staying online. 

Thanks for correcting me

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, marketer_azlan said:

Are you really so desperate to get an order?
Do you want to stay 16 hours (or more) online, hoping that somebody will buy your $10 gig? And keep in mind that Fiverr will take $2 from your $10 order. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1