Hello I m suffering with Orders any one help me to promote my Talent !

shahrukhsk7

Hey, so I'm not a top rated seller but here's my advice:

1. Add gig images. They really help a lot in giving you customers a better feel of what you have to offer.
  2. Not sure if that's how websites are priced but I'd say price lower, most people aren't willing to pay large amounts to new sellers 😢
  3. Write a better description. I'm not sure if this is allowed but you could copy a pro seller's description then edit it to suit your gig and what you have to offer.

Please note that this is not pro advice, I'm only sharing what worked for me and also most of this will change after you get a few sales e.g the prices.

Wishing you all the best 🙂

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

New User Introductions!

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. 

Fiverr links are not allowed in this category.

It is Improve My Gig if you want help and My Fiverr Gigs to advertise. (links allowed)

Your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wahomevictor said:
  1. Write a better description. I'm not sure if this is allowed but you could copy a pro seller's description then edit it to suit your gig and what you have to offer.

Of course that’s not allowed 🤦‍♀️ Nobody cancelled intellectual property. And gigs are being removed for that or even banning account of the person that stole gig description of other seller. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, wahomevictor said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed but you could copy a pro seller's description then edit it to suit your gig and what you have to offer.

If you copy any other seller's gig description, you will lose your gig and perhaps even your account. I run my gig descriptions through a plagiarism checker monthly and report them. Those sellers all have lost their gigs, and some have lost their accounts.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, wahomevictor said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed but you could copy a pro seller's description then edit it to suit your gig and what you have to offer.

You're not sure whether it's allowed to plagiarize/steal someone else's description?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, designnomad32 said:

don't think rephrasing an other seller's gig description with maybe some changes would be unetchical.

So you don’t think it’s wrong to take someone’s work, thoughts and just change a couple of words? 🤦‍♀️ 
Those sellers put work into writing their description, they thought of a structure, of what will be important to communicate to their buyers and what will be the best way to describe it in a short description within word limit. And you just going to take all that hard work that went into it and just rephrase it? Well done, you just stole someone’s intellectual property 🤦‍♀️ 
Sorry, I can’t stop facepalm…. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

On 7/14/2022 at 12:05 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

So you don’t think it’s wrong to take someone’s work, thoughts and just change a couple of words? 🤦‍♀️ 
Those sellers put work into writing their description, they thought of a structure, of what will be important to communicate to their buyers and what will be the best way to describe it in a short description within word limit. And you just going to take all that hard work that went into it and just rephrase it? Well done, you just stole someone’s intellectual property 🤦‍♀️ 
Sorry, I can’t stop facepalm…. 

Well if you think like that then you probably dont know much about how literature and art have developed throughout the years. Thats how music genres and art moevements exist. Artist and writers can take a good work and enhance or rediine it in their on way. 

same goes for the science.  

Thats practically how vaccines are made btw...

Edited by designnomad32
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, designnomad32 said:

feel free to send if you find any.

“Original” means “original”. 
if you don’t believe me or that means nothing to you in the context of TOS then you can open a ticket with fiverr support and ask them if it’s ok to take a description of a top seller and rephrase it 🤷‍♀️ 

And please come back to us with an answer that fiverr CS will give you. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/13/2022 at 3:33 PM, designnomad32 said:

I don't think rephrasing an other seller's gig description with maybe some changes would be unetchical.
As long as the description matches the service you give and your skills.

My point exactly. We are here to help a brother out in any way we can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1