how to get sales again ??

sameera_mr

32 minutes ago, sameera_mr said:

I Haven't used my fiverr account for long time.Now I'm going to start working at fiverr again.Can I get back orders ??

Of course. 

33 minutes ago, sameera_mr said:

can i rank up my gigs ?

There is no such thing as a set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works. Fiverr specifically matches gigs to buyers, therefore, every buyer sees different search results. 

34 minutes ago, sameera_mr said:

can i get sales again ???

Yes, but you are going to have to set goals, and work to achieve them. Orders do not appear by magic, or because you want them to. Orders are earned. 

• Like 13

Hello,

These are my point of view

For Gigs

1. Research top selling gigs. Look at how their title, descriptions and tags are2. Never copy them. Make a proper research so that your URL will have the keywords. URLs are permanent.

2. Use keywords. Make sure your keywords are consistent especially in TITLE, DESCRIPTION, AND TAGS. However, don’t overdo it.

3. Maximize your Tags. Use 5 keywords (don’t repeat, try single word)

4. Stop editing your gigs too often. I edited my gigs several times (I thought updating gig would improve my ranking). Guess what? My gigs become invisible in the search result.

5. Contact customer support. Remember to ask the RIGHT questions if you want to get the right ANSWER. Do some homework before asking them. Send them some screenshot if you have too. Keep it simple and easy to read. Use bullets or numberings.

6. Appreciate customer support. They are not charging us for asking questions. Ask them politely - greet and thank them. You’ll get better and faster response from them. Don’t show your anger towards them since it could be OUR faults.

7. Always check your gigs availability on Fiverr search result using your keywords. At least once a month or when you’re starting to get less order. It your gigs are not there, contact customer support immediately.

8. Use SEO title when creating a gig.

9. Video is not everything. Some best sellers don’t even put video but they put clear and simple images explaining their gigs. Videos sometimes leave a blank preview. Just imagine how many videos buyers have to watch if they’re busy searching for gigs. If you put a clear image, buyers would immediately know the quality of your gig.

With Buyers

1. Install Fiver Apps. This is a really useful and responsive apps. You’ll get messages fast and know your stats too.
  2. Don’t keep them waiting. No matter where you are, just reply to your buyer first. They could ‘jump’ to another sellers just because of our late reply. This is why it’s important to install the apps.
  3. Respect them. Sometimes buyers wanted to test us. Recently, a buyer was asking as if he doesn’t have enough money but then I ended up getting 3 orders from him. So, just answer their questions politely.
  4. Do something extra but within your limits and be sure they are reasonable too.
  5. Never over-promise. Always over-deliver. I’m sure you’ll get good reviews.
  6. Always ask them to CONTACT you before placing order. So you can arrange your time and be more flexible with the pricing.
  7. Be careful. Ask them to send the file first or check everything before making an offer.
  8. Ask politely. If you feel a good vibe with your buyer and he forgot to leave review, just ask him to do so but never force him. Sometimes, they are busy and tend to forget. If the buyer is choosy, it’s better not to ask unless you’re a mentalist.
  9. Always put your working experience or maybe some previous reviews/testimonials outside Fiverr in your gig description.

All the best, guys. 🙂

***Updates:

1. Writing a Better Gig Title
  2. Crafting a Better Description
  3. No Sales at All. What should we do?
  • Like 3