Please tell me! How can I make a gig to get more fiver orders?

gdesignjak

• gdesignjak changed the title to Please tell me! How can I make a gig to get more fiver orders?

Thanks 

13 minutes ago, smashradio said:

You're welcome. But you never responded to my question: what are you good at? It's not keywords that determine success, but your skills. 

Thank you sir. Give me some advice. So that I can learn and achieve something good.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, imagination7413 said:

You haven't answered the question.

Good lord. 

3 minutes ago, gdesignjak said:

Thanks 

Thank you sir. Give me some advice. So that I can learn and achieve something good.

Since I'm feeling generous, I'll try one more time: what are you good at? What type of skills do you have? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, gdesignjak said:

I am skilled in graphic design.

Ok. Then I suggest you try to find new areas in graphic design that you can do well. In other words: make sure you're very skilled at it before you begin. If you do great work, you can succeed. If you pretend that you can do great work, you can not succeed. 

This is your prescription from Dr. Smash: 

1. Think about what type of graphic design you can do. Make a list. 
  2. Search for those things on Fiverr. Try to find unique ideas. If you just do the same as everyone else, you become invisible. 
  3. Plan your gig. Research by asking questions about the different ideas you might have. 
  4. When you have a plan, make a gig. 

Think about what you would do if you wanted to start a business. Maybe a shop in your city? You would try to find out what to sell. Who will your customers be? Why will they need your product? And how can you market that product to the right people? 

You wouldn't just go buy a shop, open it and then figure out what you're going to sell. Same thing here. 

• Like 6
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

You're welcome. But you never responded to my question: what are you good at? It's not keywords that determine success, but your skills. 

Haha, to be honest man! I think, many of the people coming on fiverr thinking that,' they will be millonire overnight!'

Many thinks that, ' come, make a gig and become rich.'

Many people doesn't understand that 'skill' is the key!

Edited by design_geniee
  • Like 7
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, grace_hudson said:

The same problem, and I am good at writing ebooks or novels. Both fiction and nonfiction

Not to be unkind, but based on the fact that you're using a stock photo of some random Brazilian woman as your profile picture on a business platform, using SMS language in your profile description and have gig descriptions littered with grammar issues, I'm inclined to think that it may have something to do with your difficulties getting orders – especially since you're in the writing category. 

People will judge a book by its cover, and in this case, the cover might need a real profile picture and a good round of proofreading to help increase trust and credibility. I see that you have some great reviews from English-speaking clients. Even though I haven't seen your work, I think your problem is the presentation, rather than the quality of your work. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2022 at 5:26 PM, design_geniee said:

Many people doesn't understand that 'skill' is the key!

1 hour ago, aksadur_rahman said:

Good❤🖤

1 hour ago, aksadur_rahman said:

yes 1 oder

I do not like it when useless posts such as those made by @aksadur_rahman are made here. It wastes my time having to skim them. Plus, they contribute nothing to the thread! 🤨

• Like 3