Automatically logged out on Application, WHY??

iamattique

Question

Dear Community!

Today, I experienced something weird about mobile app. My account automatically logged out of mobile app. I didn't make any changes in accounts.

It scares the hell out me when I found out. May I know what could be possible reason behind it?

Thank you again!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, iamattique said:

Dear Community!

Today, I experienced something weird about mobile app. My account automatically logged out of mobile app. I didn't make any changes in accounts.

It scares the hell out me when I found out. May I know what could be possible reason behind it?

Thank you again!

It could be any number of reasons. 

Most likely it's a loss of data (think of your logins like cookies on a computer. If the data becomes corrupt or something doesn't match, expect trouble). 

It could also be that your telecom operator suddenly gave you a new IP or that something else triggered a safety feature within the app, prompting the logout. 

Or it could just be that the app updated in the background, requiring you to log back in after the update for some reason. 

Getting logged off without explanation happens from time to time with apps. I would only get scared if I couldn't log back in. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

I would only get scared if I couldn't log back in. 

I logged in back and it did safely. But, lately when I'm trying to refresh the app, it continuously prompting me "You are unable to perform this action. Contact Customer Support"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, iamattique said:

I logged in back and it did safely. But, lately when I'm trying to refresh the app, it continuously prompting me "You are unable to perform this action. Contact Customer Support"

It sounds like a bug of some kind. Have you tried reinstalling the app? If that doesn't work, I suggest contacting support with screenshots. Maybe it's a known issue. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

No I didn't. Let me try this one. 

10 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I suggest contacting support with screenshots.

Let's see if reinstalling doesn't work then I will be contacting them. 

Thank you very much for guidance sir.

• Like 4