Many tries but still no order!

piksart_designs

This is my third account that I have been working on for the last one and a half years. This is the third account that I have created. i have sent from the previous account about 300+ buyer requests offer and this account it also reached to 60+ but still didn't get any order.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, piksart_designs said:

This is my third account that I have been working on for the last one and a half years. This is the third account that I have created. i have sent from the previous account about 300+ buyer requests offer and this account it also reached to 60+ but still didn't get any order.

Hi piksart-design, I see your Message. That's a Great Question. you need to focus Gig optimization, Add Keywords. Must See Another peoples profiles and Gigs but don't copy any gig Content. Create data own mind. You need must polish your skill and Better English Communication. If you have not high Quality skill (Expert in Skill) work not to do. So please not go on fiver Market place. you need to create Portfolio and Search on YouTube More Things there. I hope You follow it and Don't lose heart .  Thanks🙂

Winners never Quit and Quitters Never Win (Mind It)

Regard 

Laiba Khan 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 

I am not sure why you're creating new accounts; what is the reasoning behind this?

This is all irrelevant to your question but I'm concerned for you.

Please note that it's against Fiverr's Terms of Service to operate more than one account so if you still have more than one, you need to write to Customer Support immediately and ensure they fully eradicate all but one account for you--otherwise, you'll eventually end up losing all of them since Fiverr will close them all and then ban you from opening others.

Just explain it was a mistake and you now understand you may operate only one account. That should be fine. Make clear which account you wish to keep.

In terms of why you're not getting business, this is a tough question. I cannot locate your profile under the same user name as the forum name, so without seeing the quality of your work and gigs, it's impossible to comment. However, it does sound as if you could be putting way too much emphasis on buyer requests and perhaps insufficient thought and time into other areas of your profile, gigs or product development to be competitive.

Note that a lot of people here are Level-2 sellers, Top-Rated, or even Pro, and have never sent any buyer request proposals. I wouldn't be surprised if you would see business pick up if you stopped putting time into buyer requests and spending that commensurate time on other business areas. 🙂

Best wishes!

Annie.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, laibakhan216 said:

Hi piksart-design, I see your Message. That's a Great Question. you need to focus Gig optimization, Add Keywords. Must See Another peoples profiles and Gigs but don't copy any gig Content. Create data own mind. You need must polish your skill and Better English Communication. If you have not high Quality skill (Expert in Skill) work not to do. So please not go on fiver Market place. you need to create Portfolio and Search on YouTube More Things there. I hope You follow it and Don't lose heart .  Thanks🙂

Regard 

Laiba Khan 

Thanks a lot, laibakhan216 for you good and motivational replay.

I will take care you the points you shared with me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, anniejenkinson said:

Hi, 

I am not sure why you're creating new accounts; what is the reasoning behind this?

This is all irrelevant to your question but I'm concerned for you.

Please note that it's against Fiverr's Terms of Service to operate more than one account so if you still have more than one, you need to write to Customer Support immediately and ensure they fully eradicate all but one account for you--otherwise, you'll eventually end up losing all of them since Fiverr will close them all and then ban you from opening others.

Just explain it was a mistake and you now understand you may operate only one account. That should be fine. Make clear which account you wish to keep.

In terms of why you're not getting business, this is a tough question. I cannot locate your profile under the same user name as the forum name, so without seeing the quality of your work and gigs, it's impossible to comment. However, it does sound as if you could be putting way too much emphasis on buyer requests and perhaps insufficient thought and time into other areas of your profile, gigs or product development to be competitive.

Note that a lot of people here are Level-2 sellers, Top-Rated, or even Pro, and have never sent any buyer request proposals. I wouldn't be surprised if you would see business pick up if you stopped putting time into buyer requests and spending that commensurate time on other business areas. 🙂

Best wishes!

Annie.

Hi, 

Thanks a lot, anniejenkinson for you beneficial and useful replay.

actually I meant that I used three account in different time not all of them at once, i had three accounts in my entire fiverr journey since i visited this site, first I used one, then I deleted it, then I used another, and now I have a third account, and this is not against the fiverr's terms of service policy.

My user name is the same as in the forum community website: please click on below link if you didn't find my account:

https://www.fiverr.com/piksart_designs

I am looking forward to hear your comments about the account and gigs.

Kind regards!

Piksart

Untitled.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...