Account Disabled without any warning From Level 1 , Fiverr Choice to sudden disabled

Fiverr support cancelled my 10 active orders for no reason without any warning. All of my wasted One of the buyer just wanted to split the order into 50/50 and it was not possible thought order page. Because of no reason my account is disabled ?? Buyer was willing to pay 50 initial and 50 after week. I explained it to her that its a combined order and I cannot bill half. But I can provide unlimited revision and future support on Inbox. There were some ordered in which I have been working for weeks and Fiverr support cancelled all of them that's so ruthless.

Is the Buyer(s) account still active? It's possible that they've also been banned.

Regarding the 'split' order: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560178-Working-with-milestones-Milestone-workflow?segment=seller

As for 'no reason' you should have received an email from Fiverr with the reason. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-accounts-are-disabled

• Up 3

7 minutes ago, jessicahernandz said:

Fiverr support cancelled my 10 active orders for no reason without any warning. All of my wasted One of the buyer just wanted to split the order into 50/50 and it was not possible thought order page. Because of no reason my account is disabled ?? Buyer was willing to pay 50 initial and 50 after week. I explained it to her that its a combined order and I cannot bill half. But I can provide unlimited revision and future support on Inbox. There were some ordered in which I have been working for weeks and Fiverr support cancelled all of them that's so ruthless.

Hi Jessicaherandz, I Think You Send some spam messages (Words). You need to discuss  with Fiver customer support. Fiver customer support is very help full and very responsible team. Regard Laiba Khan

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Is the Buyer(s) account still active? It's possible that they've also been banned.

Regarding the 'split' order: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560178-Working-with-milestones-Milestone-workflow?segment=seller

As for 'no reason' you should have received an email from Fiverr with the reason. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-accounts-are-disabled

We already did the order and the order is active and the work is done now after later she want to split it. Pay half and half

If I knew it earlier I could have used milestone but as the order is already done combine there is no way back then getting cancellation So I reject the cancellation and explained it to her that it is not possible and I already did the work I'm willing to provide updates as well. I received email of voilating customer standard???? that's the reason? The buyer was new to fiverr and I explained it her very clearly that its not possible to split now.

25 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

You should probably double check on this @jessicahernandz -- Fiverr doesn't disable accounts randomly.

37 minutes ago, jessicahernandz said:

There were some ordered in which I have been working for weeks and Fiverr support cancelled all of them that's so ruthless.

Again, Fiverr doesn't cancel orders at random. Either the buyers were scammers or there was something you violated in terms of your service. 

• Like 3

There was no violation in the term of service . The service was Flyer design / Graphic design. The were authentic brands and I almost completed their work

Most of my orders are related to Flyer / Postcard design / brochure design

I know Fiverr doesn't disable accounts randomly... But One of the buyer I explained after order completed wanted to pay half and half week later. What I did wrong here is I rejected her cancellation because that can fully refund her. She was new to Fiverr So I explained to her that its no possible now? I wonder what she explained to CS

But Even if that the case her order should be cancelled ? Not the other 10 orders canceled? Not sudden disable no warning. I'm so confused and frustrated now even CS is not replying now 7th order is cancelled they are still cancelling. but not replying to my emails

47 minutes ago, jessicahernandz said:

I'm so confused and frustrated now even CS is not replying now 7th order is cancelled they are still cancelling. but not replying to my emails

If those are orders from different buyers and they are slowly getting cancelled one by one then there really is something wrong you might not be seeing. It does sound frustrating if CS does not give some light on the issue. Well, I hope that gets settled soon!

Also, if you can recall the usernames of the buyers where you order got cancelled - check their profile. If you see its still accessible (and not disabled) then they weren't scammers.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 3