Question about Packages

lbrittny

Question

I am new to fiver and I want to start offering ecommerce services. Is it possible to only offer one package for your services? Or do you have to offer the three tiers such as basic, standard and premium? 

Many Thanks.

Lauren 

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, lbrittny said:

I am new to fiver and I want to start offering ecommerce services. Is it possible to only offer one package for your services? Or do you have to offer the three tiers such as basic, standard and premium? 

Many Thanks.

Lauren 

Hi Lauren, 

When setting up a gig you'll have the option to just use the basic package setup or the three-package setup, as shown below: 

image.thumb.png.041e571305ac3d81889eac8117cd2b75.png

Hope this helps! 🙂

• Like 6

7 hours ago, lbrittny said:

Many Thanks.

Lauren 

Yes, it is possible to offer only one package for your services. Its up to you. If you do not want to offer a package you create an individual offer. 

For more query you can visit:  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig?segment=seller#h_01FSHZETBPVKE3W21DPPAS73YJ

• Like 5