Fiverr disabled my Account for no exact reason, I have all the prove that I am not a guilty

Attention For the Fiverr CEO,

"I will share with you today the real history that happened to me on fiverr."

The event will be a little longer, please read carefully. A buyer sent me massage for a discussion, I was supposed to speak as a seller. At one point in the conversation he asked me for my Instagram, but I told him that “it is forbidden here.” Yet he sends me his Instagram username, But I don’t talk to him on Instagram, I continued this conversation on fiverr. Then after a while I get a notification from Fiverr that two of my GIG have been declined. Whenever I click on that notification, another pop-up shows that your Fiverr account is permanently disabled due to trying to get order outside of Fiverr. I can no longer login later.

But sir, it was not my fault at all. Fiverr's robotic system detected it but it was the wrong detection.

When I have spoken to many people for advice on this subject they have all spoken on my behalf and advise me to talk in support of Fiverr. Then I spoke in support of fiverr many times.

Every time I said that “there was nothing wrong with me, checked yourself manually. You checked with the robot before. The robot may be wrong. Please check your own.” but they don't admit their mistake. They keep telling me that “your account will not come back.” Every time I contact them they say the same thing that “we manually checked very well your account will never come back.” Then at one point I get frustrated and ask them “if I made a mistake first. Show me what I'm wrong with. Show me the screenshot” but they can't show me.

Then I sent them the screenshots of the conversation with the buyer. Then I ask them to show me where I was at fault for this conversation.

★But they fail to show up and apologize and They then say that your account has been permanently disabled not because of your conversations. In fact your account has been lost only because of your gig.

Come to the Point now…..

I requested them so many times to check the matter manually they said we checked Manually and your account will not be returned.

Since they were manually checking, why did they say later that your account was not actually disabled because of your conversation, The account was disabled because of your Gig?

It is clear from their two-pronged policy that the mistake was theirs and not mine.

There are thousands of similar gigs in Fiverr. If you want to see, I can show you those URLs.

I had some balance in fiverr. Fiverr allows me to login to withdraw that balance. So I can login and post in the forum now. But after withdrawing my balance, I can no longer login. So I request you to review my subject. You can see the screenshot and video of the conversation I had with the client.

The client asked me for my Instagram But now I can't see that message inside the conversation. Because it seems that Fiverr has deleted that message. It proves that I was innocent Fiverr was the real culprits.

I am not hiding anything from you. I have said what is absolutely correct.

I even shared videos of my conversations with Fiverr Support.

Thank you All

NB: My User Name - Abdulla154471

• Like 10

If you still need to contact Fiverr support but can't through the website you could still use the support@fiverr.com address.

If you need to see/show the message from the buyer you might still have a copy in an email from Fiverr (eg. if the Fiverr message was received while you weren't active on Fiverr).

Maybe it would have been better to say "sorry I can only work on Fiverr" as soon as the buyer gave out their instagram address (so Fiverr would see that immediately after if they checked), but Fiverr still shouldn't have disabled the account just because you didn't say something like that immediately after. Though you said something similar before that so that should have been enough.

You could ask them to show you where in the gig or anywhere else you broke any rule/part of the TOS, but state again that it was the buyer and not you that tried to contact off Fiverr (if that was the case).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

Here's the thing... Fiverr Support can't influence or do anything with this. It's not the same team

If the Trust and Safety team has decided to suspend your account permanently, I'm afraid there's not much you can do about it. It's usually game over by that point. 

And I doubt that Mr. Kaufman have the time to look into individual cases like this, even if a mistake was made. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Fiverr Support can't influence or do anything with this. It's not the same team

Surely even if it needs to be the Trust & Safety team that make any decisions about the account, customer support can still contact the T&S team about it/pass on any messages (since they say they pass on messages to the developers sometimes).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Surely even if it needs to be the Trust & Safety team that make an decisions about the account, customer support can still contact the T&S team about it/pass on any messages (since they say they pass on messages to the developers sometimes).

Yes, they can and will forward information, but as I understand it, this will only happen during a review stage (i.e., account restriction). If the T&S team has made a final decision, it's final. From what I gather, they are super strict about this. If the support were to forward and re-open all cases due to "new evidence" from suspended users, the T&S guys would never get anything done. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, abdulla154471 said:

Attention For the Fiverr CEO,

"I will share with you today the real history that happened to me on fiverr."

Unfortunately, we're only buyers and sellers here.

But you know...

There is a time when you say f*ck it and move on. You've wasted more than three months already. Publish your review on all the platforms if you wish to! But let the pain and anger slide. 

5r isn't everything. There are so many alternatives.

And based on your services, better launch a website you own. 

Good luck. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

It's very sad! You know what, in this case Fiv-rr have big mistake. Fiverr needed to be better reviewed. By the way, you can also try one more. If you can't solution then start again. You know already, fallers of the pillars of success. Go ahead.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, smashradio said:

Yes, they can and will forward information, but as I understand it, this will only happen during a review stage (i.e., account restriction). If the T&S team has made a final decision, it's final. From what I gather, they are super strict about this. If the support were to forward and re-open all cases due to "new evidence" from suspended users, the T&S guys would never get anything done. 

What I'm about to say might entirely be a different thing, but I'm not so sure that their decision is always final. Because I started my account in 2020 and was doing fine until 2 months later when they temporarily disable my account, and less than a week later permanently disabled my account.

Why? Well I didn't verify my account with an ID because I didn't have any valid one at the time. 2 years later, which is now 2022, I decided to retry with Fiverr again when I got a valid ID. I created a different email address and started a Fiverr account on that email address so that I could contact the support team through their website.

I explained to them my issue and they allowed me to verify my account by temporarily disabling it. After that was successful, I deleted my new account as their TOS states that I can't use 2 accounts at the same time.

So my old account was up and running again from being permanently disabled. I'm not sure if the T&S team was responsible for my account being blocked, but if it is them, then maybe it's still possible for that person to get back his account too. Seeing as the customer support team is who he always reach out, which was pretty much them being the middle man for my process to be resolved with my situation. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, abdulla154471 said:

Fiverr disabled my Account for no exact reason

I find it so interesting that Fiverr has an entire initiative devoted to removing quality gigs for no reason whatsoever as a way to drive revenue. 😉

Note: This message has been scanned so as to be compliant with all forum rules of conduct, expressly ensuring that it does not contain name-calling or ad hominem attacks, does not respond to a post’s tone instead of its actual content, or contain a knee-jerk contradiction, or a response that could be interpreted as offensive. Instead, this post has been verified to provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation, with respect, professionalism and wit, along with a soupçon of joie de vivre, unless that's been banned as well. 

The events depicted in this post are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, wordsfire said:

Unfortunately, we're only buyers and sellers here.

But you know...

There is a time when you say f*ck it and move on. You've wasted more than three months already. Publish your review on all the platforms if you wish to! But let the pain and anger slide. 

5r isn't everything. There are so many alternatives.

And based on your services, better launch a website you own. 

Good luck. 

My rank account was ruined,😪

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

I find it so interesting that Fiverr has an entire initiative devoted to removing quality gigs for no reason whatsoever as a way to drive revenue. 😉

Note: This message has been scanned so as to be compliant with all forum rules of conduct, expressly ensuring that it does not contain name-calling or ad hominem attacks, does not respond to a post’s tone instead of its actual content, or contain a knee-jerk contradiction, or a response that could be interpreted as offensive. Instead, this post has been verified to provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation, with respect, professionalism and wit, along with a soupçon of joie de vivre, unless that's been banned as well. 

The events depicted in this post are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

This is not a fiction, Sir. have you seen the videos and screenshots?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, dean_a_plus said:

What I'm about to say might entirely be a different thing, but I'm not so sure that their decision is always final. Because I started my account in 2020 and was doing fine until 2 months later when they temporarily disable my account, and less than a week later permanently disabled my account.

Why? Well I didn't verify my account with an ID because I didn't have any valid one at the time. 2 years later, which is now 2022, I decided to retry with Fiverr again when I got a valid ID. I created a different email address and started a Fiverr account on that email address so that I could contact the support team through their website.

I explained to them my issue and they allowed me to verify my account by temporarily disabling it. After that was successful, I deleted my new account as their TOS states that I can't use 2 accounts at the same time.

So my old account was up and running again from being permanently disabled. I'm not sure if the T&S team was responsible for my account being blocked, but if it is them, then maybe it's still possible for that person to get back his account too. Seeing as the customer support team is who he always reach out, which was pretty much them being the middle man for my process to be resolved with my situation. 

It is not relevant story with my case 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

If you still need to contact Fiverr support but can't through the website you could still use the support@fiverr.com address.

If you need to see/show the message from the buyer you might still have a copy in an email from Fiverr (eg. if the Fiverr message was received while you weren't active on Fiverr).

Maybe it would have been better to say "sorry I can only work on Fiverr" as soon as the buyer gave out their instagram address (so Fiverr would see that immediately after if they checked), but Fiverr still shouldn't have disabled the account just because you didn't say something like that immediately after. Though you said something similar before that so that should have been enough.

You could ask them to show you where in the gig or anywhere else you broke any rule/part of the TOS, but state again that it was the buyer and not you that tried to contact off Fiverr (if that was the case).

They say there will be no benefit in talking to support

• Like 4

16 hours ago, dean_a_plus said:

I didn't verify my account with an ID because I didn't have any valid one at the time.

Not verifying your ID does not constitute a serious violation of the terms of service. It just means you didn't do what was required of you to keep your account active. It's a different thing entirely. I think it's a big difference between getting suspended permanently due to what the T&S team would consider a serious violation and not submitting your ID on time. 

When someone comes to the forum complaining about being unfairly treated by Fiverr, we get one side of the story. It might very well be true. But then again, it might not be true. 

For this reason, I don't think the forum is the right place to find a solution because every one of us is a seller, just like you. 

We have no way of turning this situation around, nor can we verify that anyone is speaking the truth. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8

I understand that you say you did not communicate outside of Fiverr. However, this sounds as though the buyer may have sent in a screenshot showing that you did communicate outside the platform. Why do I say this?

Because several times, I have been asked by Fiverr to provide screenshots of a buyer or seller seeking to communicate outside Fiverr. I've known Trust & Safety to sometimes take no action until they see for themselves the screenshot of a message sent by a seller or buyer outside of Fiverr. This is one instance in which I know Trust & Safety will be tough on you--if you have been caught red-handed, as it were. That becomes a scenario they are unwilling to negotiate or discuss.

Of course, if you did not communicate outside the platform, the buyer (if you had some sort of disagreement with them or they thought you were not helpful) may have set you up and 'somehow' produced such a screenshot they have devised. I've heard of that happening too!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

I understand that you say you did not communicate outside of Fiverr. However, this sounds as though the buyer may have sent in a screenshot showing that you did communicate outside the platform. Why do I say this?

Because several times, I have been asked by Fiverr to provide screenshots of a buyer or seller seeking to communicate outside Fiverr. I've known Trust & Safety to sometimes take no action until they see for themselves the screenshot of a message sent by a seller or buyer outside of Fiverr. This is one instance in which I know Trust & Safety will be tough on you--if you have been caught red-handed, as it were. That becomes a scenario they are unwilling to negotiate or discuss.

Of course, if you did not communicate outside the platform, the buyer (if you had some sort of disagreement with them or they thought you were not helpful) may have set you up and 'somehow' produced such a screenshot they have devised. I've heard of that happening too!

I can't login to my account because Fiverr has made me permanently disabled, so how can I get screenshots right now without contacting the client out side of Fiverr?

But madam, you must have seen that I said that I make many requests to Fiverr that give me a screenshot of what I said was wrong, they did not provide

• Like 4

1 hour ago, abdulla154471 said:

I can't login to my account because Fiverr has made me permanently disabled, so how can I get screenshots right now without contacting the client out side of Fiverr?

it's obvious the CS reps kept quoting the communication outside of fiverr reason until OP sent them the screenshots.

there is no point in arguing that! 

p.s. - nobody is obligated to follow the ToS once banned from the platform. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, abdulla154471 said:

But madam, you must have seen that I said that I make many requests to Fiverr that give me a screenshot of what I said was wrong, they did not provide

Fiverr will never send you a screenshot of your own conversation outside Fiverr if they have obtained such evidence from someone else.

For one thing, they're not interested in proving to you what evidence they have obtained; doing so would serve no purpose and would breach the trust of whoever supplied them with the screenshot.

Having gathered all evidence to show someone has been communicating outside the platform, Fiverr would never share that evidence; they would choose not to discuss it further with 'an offender' since they already made their decision, to stop the perpetrator working here any longer.

The lack of willingness of Fiverr to keep discussing this tends to make me think they may have some kind of evidence you're unaware of. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, anniejenkinson said:

The lack of willingness of Fiverr to keep discussing this tends to make me think they may have some kind of evidence you're unaware of. 

This harkens back to what I said earlier: 

"When someone comes to the forum complaining about being unfairly treated by Fiverr, we get one side of the story. It might very well be true. But then again, it might not be true. "

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, smashradio said:

This harkens back to what I said earlier: 

"When someone comes to the forum complaining about being unfairly treated by Fiverr, we get one side of the story. It might very well be true. But then again, it might not be true. "

Yes. Many years ago, in a prior short-lived career, I used to give couples' counselling at the doctor's practice. I always wanted to see both people--often, separately. It was amazing how those stories differed. You'd imagine they had never known one another, so different were the two renditions! The person who had arranged the session was always miffed when I'd ask for the other half to attend too. 

"It's got nothing to do with him/her," they said... Well, you can't really advise people based on one person's presentation. Only in rare cases is that going to work--when the decision to split has already been made.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1