Jump to content

Rated as seller two downgrade the order receiving rate?


Recommended Posts

Hello All,

 

I have one question I want you all reply to my post. 

 

I am rated seller two on fiverr and I am thankyou fpr that to Fiverr, But after becoming seller two I am getting any clients and new order. Is Fiverr dont promote you if you become seller two? Do any one knows how this Fiverr Algorithm works? I want more client and orders.

 

Please let me know Fiverr community people.

 

Thankyou

Bethany

  • Like 8
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bethany_scraper said:

I have one question I want you all reply to my post. 

Wow 😅 haha sounds like a demand!

1 hour ago, bethany_scraper said:

But after becoming seller two I am getting any clients and new order. Is Fiverr dont promote you if you become seller two?

This initially sounded like a good thing.... Do you mean after getting to level two you're not getting any clients? 

Fiverr makes gigs with steady and consistent sales more visible than others, and that is not totally dependent on your level.

If you received poor public/private feedback on your gigs then it might affect your visibility as well.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 10
  • Up 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bethany_scraper said:

Hello All,

 

I have one question I want you all reply to my post. 

 

I am rated seller two on fiverr and I am thankyou fpr that to Fiverr, But after becoming seller two I am getting any clients and new order. Is Fiverr dont promote you if you become seller two? Do any one knows how this Fiverr Algorithm works? I want more client and orders.

 

Please let me know Fiverr community people.

 

Thankyou

Bethany

Bethany, not to be unkind, but if the grammar displayed in this post is indicative of how you communicate with clients, that could be part of the problem. For buyers of newbie and Level 1 services, price is all that matters, so buyers are willing to overlook a lot more, but as you move to Level 2 and eventually TRS, buyers expect a lot more, and the people you are competing against in those levels are offering it, in service, skills and communication. You claim that you are fluent in English, but your OP clearly contradicts that. 

 

Note: This message has been scanned so as to be compliant with all forum rules of conduct, expressly ensuring that it does not contain name-calling or ad hominem attacks, does not respond to a post’s tone instead of its actual content, or contain a knee-jerk contradiction, or a response that could be interpreted as offensive. Instead, this post has been verified to provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation, with respect, professionalism and wit, along with a soupçon of joie de vivre, unless that's been banned as well. 

The events depicted in this post are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bethany_scraper said:

seller two on fiverr

@bethany_scraperFirst of all, Seller two isn't a thing, that would be lvl 2 seller🙂
And yes, I have faced this specific situation before, I guess whn you are promoted, you are already connected with more buyer compared to a new seller:)
On my pov, giving your clients the best service & focusing on repeating clients are the most important factors as seller...

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...