What reasons that affect Fiverr profile seller account not blazing, despite having complete gigs? It is the setup, keywords or Gigs

marketingjasmin

Hey everyone,

“My name is Jasmine and I have 7 completed gigs on Fiverr as a digital marketer. I want to help my client solve their issues." As I used the platform more, I realized that my services were not ranking above the other people. 

A recent study of mine showed that when outsourcing content creation, it is beneficial to find someone with a proven track record through Fiverr forums.

I would love to figure out how you can help me. And my questions, does it my profile setup, keywords or Gigs.
You can check my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/users/marketingjasmin/
Note in appreciation

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, marketingjasmin said:

Hey everyone,

I took a look at your gigs. Your thumbnails aren't very good. This could certainly turn some buyers off. 

You ask why your seller account is not "blazing". 

It takes time, effort, skill and investment to have any success on Fiverr. It doesn't come on its own.

7 completed gigs on Fiverr as a digital marketer.

If you're going to sell marketing and web design services, it might be a good idea to improve your design skills. Your thumbnails are messy at the moment.  

Your gig descriptions could also be improved. At the moment, they are confusing and your level of English isn't very high. Buyers like to know that they can communicate easily with a seller.

Your gig descriptions tell me that this might be an issue and I fear that buyers will expect misunderstandings and unclear communication. 

I hope this helps! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, marketingjasmin said:

My name is Jasmine and I have 7 completed gigs on Fiverr as a digital marketer. I want to help my client solve their issues." 

You see, here is the problem, how clients can trust you to solve their problems with marketing if they can see that you can’t even market yourself? 😉 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to enroll with Fiverr library. But few are $0. I'm so glad when watching the video on Fiverr learn, the great man saying, to have full knowledge and knew how to standout in tremendous profile in this amazon digital service (Online auction). You need to enroll with different course. I have $0 on my dashboard, to enhance my skills, I need different course but must be free.  That prompt me here, maybe the professionals in the community will have an idea on the courses. 

Thanks

• Like 4

I was able to enroll with Fiverr library. But few are $0. I'm so glad when watching the video on Fiverr learn, the great man saying, to have full knowledge and knew how to standout in tremendous profile in this amazon digital service (Online auction). You need to enroll with different course. I have $0 on my dashboard, to enhance my skills, I need different course but must be free.  That prompt me here, maybe the professionals in the community will have an idea on the courses. 

Thanks

If you're not willing or able to invest in your skills and business, perhaps you need to rethink if this is something you're really motivated to do or not. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7